Contamination

( your pov)

" hey we could look for something in your journal while you wait bro bro. How's about it? Anything you want to explore?" Mabel punched dipper lightly on the arm.

" hm... There is one thing." Dipper nodded grabbing his journal from the bed then opening up to a page. His eyes scanning the page like he was taking in too much data at a time.

" we could go find pixies. Says here they should be in little hollows deep in the forest. How's about that?" He showed both you and Mabel the page which had a drawn out pixie on it with a bunch of details about it scribbled on such as " pixie dust is good for flying or coating things to fix them as well as expelling sicknesses." It wasn't long before Mabel threw on a sweater that had a pixie on it and was completely ready for this adventure,

" Let's do this bro bro ! " she smiled brightly giving dipper a fist bump.

" mystery twins for sure " you chuckled as you poked alittle fun.

(Bipper pov)

" no Mabel don't listen to him ! Come on you know me better then that ! " dipper was desperately crying out. I looked right at him making sure no one else would hear me speak as the vessel smiled and stayed looking at the journal.

" Haha , they can't hear you Pine tree, don't you remember what happened last time? Only this time I know how to pull strings." I laughed , only he could hear it. I pulled back in to hear shooting star and (f/n) giggling at each other. They were excited to go pixie hunting. I may as well keep the journal with me till things blow over after the "date". Not to mention pine tree would never burn the journals. Even though I want to , I can't if I did that would blow my cover even more so then me acting out of character.

after we all left the shack , I had grabbed pine trees backpack and put it on before leaving the "house", we would go deep into the forest in search of pixies. Personally I could have cared less. But it made (f/n) so happy when they flew around her gently fluttering their wings. It was strange, but it made me feel joyous just watching her. I hated it to be honest but something in my mind was changing slowly shifting like I was being forced to be connected to her. Like some kind of fate bound us together for this moment in time. I Truly hated it.. More then I wanted to break pine tree who was floating tiredly next to me. Yes... The more he is out of his body the weaker he'll get, just our luck too. It took about two hours to get here and shooting star has been messing about with (f/n) for some time now. Any moment now they'll realize we should head back soon.

" bro bro what time is it? It looks like it's getting late" shooting star looked toward what little light came through the tree tops seeing the slightly orange tint to the sky.

" ... Around 4 now." I pretended to look of the watch on my wrist.

" oh my goodness (f/n)! We Gatta get you home so we can get you ready for your date! You too dip!" Mabel was already dragged (f/n) by the hand. I stood up from the rock I was sitting on journal at hand and started walking besides them. It wasn't so bad after a while. I was slowly killing pine tree, shooting star didn't notice yet, and (f/n) is mine forever. It's a good day all in all. Hell, maybe I'll actually kill pine tree later and make him watch as I take his love away forever. This made me smile slightly. If I killed pine tree his vessel would be all mine..... Would I be able to handle it's emotions though?.. For (f/n)..

I held onto (f/n)'s hand, this is what humans do right? They hold their " lovers" hand. The body was becoming nervous again. The sicking fluttering feeling in my stomach coming back as she locked her fingers around mine. Dipper groaned floating besides me. He was slowly giving up it seemed. This may not be as bad as I thought. I smiled abit wide but made sure to stay within 'normal' limits. Soon I will take (f/n) on the "date" if all goes well I'll reveal myself forcing her to realize who was actually making her feel this way. Then when pine tree is down I'll end him by taking (f/n) from him. I'd get to see all the hope leave his eyes just like that. I couldn't help but laugh this time , it was just too enjoyable just thinking about it.

" what's so funny dipper?" (F/n) looked over at me , I stopped. I had to think fast and make up a good lie.

" nothing really.. J-just .. I can't believe you said yes " I rubbed the back of my head lightly with the journal still in my hand. Making sure to chuckle "awkwardly".

" well, believe it " she was smiling , there goes the fluttering feeling again. It makes me want to upchuck everything I ate this morning.... On that thought I remembered (f/n) hasn't eaten since yesterday afternoon.... She could be weak or worse starving. That would explain why she's walking so slowly now... My mind started to race thinking about it. I had to work hard to push down those thoughts , I can't be worried for a pathetic human. Specially not (f/n) she is just a toy basically, I only want to use her to drain the life out of pine tree. This body must be making my thoughts worse then I thought. I mentally growl at the thought that this vessel was contaminating me slowly.