A Troubled Dipper?

(Bipper's pov)

Body spazims! I hate those! Shooting star does this to pine tree a lot doesn't she? God. Im going to have to get used to all this strange stuff if I'm going to keep this up. Specially now that this is back firing. Well, it's just one thing that is. Pine tree's physical love of (f/n). I mentally scowl being unable to physically as to not seem "out of character ".  Shooting star removed her self from me and stood up, I followed suit getting up. Being used to how this body works by now I finally got the hand of working with pine trees noodle arms. Pinetree really has to get better structure.

" (f/n) do you want to go on a date?" I would grab her hand. interlocking our fingers subconsciously. Shooting star was surprised and gawking at us , I proceeded to rub the back of my neck and look at the floor. This is what pine tree does right? He does this to females right? I kept thinking over my actions. Maybe I'm being too straight forward for Pinetree.

" I-if you want I mean." I faked a stutter and went with it. If pine tree is this "awkward" I may as well play the part. I need to let this go smoothly to Pine tree will break. I know he'll fallow. He hasn't stopped trying to scream for her since she said yes to going out with me-well me playing as him. I could help but smile, I tried very hard not to let it exceed the normal human standard as I learned last time it was a dead give away.

Yes... This time will be different. I wouldn't NEED the journal if I break him like this. He'd have no idea what to do if he's broken like this. I could always burn the journals later if anything but his emotional state... That is what will give me joy. Watching him scream for his love brought joy to me. It was like winning a prize that he wanted at a fair and not giving it to him. The fact I had her and he didn't made me feel proud like I had done what I set out to do from the beginning. Only ... I didn't understand fully why. I still hadn't broken pine tree and it wasn't like I had any 'feelings' toward the girl. Oh no, I bet it is this vessel. It's messing with my mind too much. I have to finish the plan as fast as I can and get out of this stupid body!

I didn't pay attention to (f/n) as she spoke, she repeated her words once again.

" dipper ? Are you ok." She waved her hand across my sight as I focused on her.

" y-yeah. So how's about it?.. We could .. Uh.. Leave at around seven or something.. " I thought quickly about different things we should do on this " date" if things went well I'd reveal myself letting pine tree back in his vessel and take (f/n) away by showing her my power over her is more then pine tree's love. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't as (f/n) was thinking about what to do. I could hear her thoughts through the tangled web of emotions. It was odd. My chest tightened for a moment and a thought came to mind ' what if she says no' I shrugged it off. Must have been pine trees stupid body again.

' I guess that would be nice. I've never been on a date before.. Hmm..'

" ok. That sounds great dipper" she nodded, her smile was there but only slightly.

" where are we going though?" She questioned at me while shooting star was giggling and squealing in place.

" bluggghhh ! take her to the restaurant dipper ! You know the one !!!" Shooting start blurts out.

" I guess we'll do that then" I gave a slight smile as I tightened my grip on her hand just abit. I needed to think of how to make this better then it already was. Pine tree was floating over her with a frown on his face, I can tell he's not happy about his situation or that his love is now going out with him, but not really HIM. This made me want to laugh even more but I wasn't about to break cover because of it. No he was going to crack soon enough. Once I reveal myself to (f/n) he'll be done for.

Leaving me to control his whole life and still have (f/n) to prove it.

(Your pov)

You were thinking about how forward dipper was acting right now. Maybe he was thinking about that all night and knowing he may not have gotten you back decided to jump the gun as just ask you out right. You knew dipper as the awkward type but you also knew he could be kind of scary. He's sweet and all and you did want to give him a chance after your small moment of connection. The only thing that bothered you was at times you kind of got a feeling that something was touching you but you shrugged that off as one of those weird mental hallucination touches. Like when your clothes sometimes pinch your skin, yeah that was probably it. If it was a ghost you would have seen something by now... Right?

" so a restaurant it is then. We still have a lot of time though.. And I shouldn't take long to get dressed. " you nodded , it wasn't like it was early morning anymore but it was still just hitting noon now.