Play back

(Your pov)

You couldn't think at the moment , you were holding onto bill as tight as you could. All the yelling and screaming was just a blur. You couldn't think of anything else but staying where it was safe... And right now.. It was in bills arms. He wouldn't allow you to get hurt, not when he wanted to keep you forever. Dipper was trying to get you back you knew that, but the truth was.. If you went back with him you couldn't just tell him you didn't have those feelings that he did toward you.. You knew that now. The only reason you accepted to be his girlfriend... Least you thought it was him.. Was because he was the person who was protecting you at that moment. It wasn't like you had a crush on him for a while and jumped the gun to date him. No, it wasn't like that at all. You were realizing everything now, it was like your whole life in gravity falls was flashing before your eyes.

It felt like years went by in those few minutes, now you had gotten to Bill. Yes, the demon who came to your life and forced you to make deals with him... No.. He didn't force you. You took the deals on your own terms. It wasn't his fault you took them... No, you trusted him. Even though he broke the first you still went and made a second. That time for your freedom.

The sudden realization hit you. He had given you freedom. He did, not forever.. But for a small space of time during that " date" you had with him. Yes, that was the best time you ever had. You had to admit he did make the whole thing enjoyable. But then, why did you feel so comfortable... So much so that you didn't even realize something was off about dipper the whole time. Your mind wandered into the unknown spaces between right and wrong. Could it be this whole time you had some form of hidden feelings toward bill ? Could it be that you hid it so well even you yourself couldn't see it till now. Yes.. Now, in what seemed like an eternity you were falling. Bill had let go of you after something hard hit you. Yes, it felt like glass shards had sunken into your back just seconds ago. Now that feeling was replaced by endlessly falling.

Everything was going so slow, you could swear you had gone into some other dimension where time was no longer relevant. Everything passed by at a snails pace, what were you to do? You thought about your whole life and why you where in gravity falls in the first place. Yes, your mother had sent you away so you could make friends while she was working. You realized how boring your life had been while you looked straight up watching bills face contort into a mix of shock and fear. Why was he scared? Were you going to die? You had so many questions right now and things were going so slow it was almost painful.

He reached out his hand towards you and seemed to slowly float downwards trying to 'save' you. You thought " am I going to die... I am aren't I." As you slowly closed your eyes letting go of life. Everything was back to normal pace and you landed quickly into a pair of rough strong arms. You thought this must have been how the grim reaper felt when death took hold of its victims after their final breath.

" y-you .. You killed her .. YOU KILLED HER !" Was the last thing you heard before everything went black and sounds faded into the wind.

(Bill pov)

I let her go as the bullet hit her spinal cord. How could he . HOW DARE HE. Hurting MY (f/n) like that. If she's truly dead he will pay with his life and the lives of his entire family ! The pines family will die ! They just took something that meant so much to me right out of my hands. No, no. I have to see if she really is dead. Sixer is smart, he'd think of something right? Yes. He better have. If she's dead it'll be the last thing he does right now. I glare at pine tree and sixer while I thought. Alas, fear was creeping up into my thoughts just as I wished it not to. What if she was dead? Mortals can't survive a bullet to the spine right? And even if they did she wouldn't be able to move. What if I want her to move, it would be painful right? What if I want to take her out again. This won't do. What if she's never the same after this. No, I don't want a different (f/n) I want this one. I want her to stay the same. My thoughts grew like wild vines in a rain forest curling their way into the darkest corners of my everlasting knowledge. I admit, not even I know what will happen right now. Is she really dead?... Did sixer not care about pine trees feelings ether? Why would he shoot her down like that when she is perfectly safe with me. I want her back even if she is dead . No one will take her from me. I'll find a way to bring her back and I will successfully revive her. No one will tell me other wise. NO ONE.