Being dragged

(Your pov)

You went inside with Wendy dragging along two of your suitcases, Wendy showed you the entrance to the house part of the shack and set down your luggage in the living room. You heard what sounded like running coming from the stairs and then a flash of pink and glitter tackled you to the ground. Followed by your vision getting abit blurred as you rubbed your head and the pink blob of fabric got up with a kind of squeal fallowed by an oink sound from behind it.

" iM so excited!!! Your (F/N) right? Welcome to gravity falls ! We're ganna have a fun time ! Meet my pet pig waddles!" The girl would say as she stood up and picked up the pretty fat little pig ,barely able to fully lift it she showed him to you as he tilted his head slightly in question.

" Y-Yeah that's me , nice to meet you and .. Waddles? " you stared at the pig before the girl let it go and it laid on its back.

" I'm Mabel , come on I'll show you my brother he's up stair-"she was cut off by a boy entering the living room with his face half in a strange red book.

" there he is ! That's dipper my brother , Dipper get your butt over here mister , (F/N) is here ! " Mabel would blurt out making dipper jump slightly and shift his gaze over to you both, dippers cheeks turned a light pink , he made his way over to you and helped you up.

" hi I'm dipper, Mabel's twin brother. Nice to meet you (F/N). Sorry if Mabel gets too excited." He smiled, you smiled back standing up with his help.

" nice to meet you dipper, and it's not a problem. I guess I'm just not used to people talking to me. Specially not around my age." You spoke before your words trailed off into a mumble.

(Dippers pov)

She's kinda cute.. Wait what was that about people not talking to her? I don't think I should ask.. Maybe it's a joke. I let out a small chuckle.
" any ways.. Let me and Mabel help you put your stuff upstairs." I started to take her luggage upstairs along with Mabel's help , she took her backpack, purse , and a suitcase up with her.

" right this way." I said going up the stairs to the attic and showing (F/N) to Mabel and i's room. Mabel had set up a space in the corner of our room for (F/N) to sleep in , just a simple sleeping bag with a rather large pillow.

" this is our room, you'll be sleeping over there" I say pointing to the sleeping bag in a spacious corner of the room while placing her luggage next to it.

" thanks" she said as she went over with Mabel placing her stuff next to her new bed.

(Your pov)
You took out your favorite stuffed animal and placed it on the sleeping bag along with mystery monthly magazine, this month's issue was pretty good , it was detailing the resent Bigfoot sightings and some alien conspiracy theories from around the world, it also came with a free pair of "X Ray" glasses which were just a plastic glasses frame with some swirly patterned lenses.

" you read mystery monthly too?!?" You could hear dipper from literally one foot away. You nodded.

" yeah , I really like all the mysteries and what not, I also like the little gifts they give out with the copy. Though it's usually junk. But like these, these are pretty cool. Just pop the fake lenses out and you got yourself a sweet pair of frames for blending into a crowd." You said as you did just that, and placed the frames on your face. Winning a small laugh from dipper.

" yeah those things are pretty junk. " he said as he then sat on his bed and took out the strange book he was reading earlier and started to read once again. Mabel was sitting on her bed when you saw a bright flash of light in your face.

" Scrapbookatunity!" Mabel said as she took the printed photo from her polaroy camera and stuck it to a page in her scrapbook and started putting stickers and glitter all over the blank parts of the page.

" ouch" you took the frames off of your face before rubbing your eyes lightly. As you did so your eyes trailed to dipper and closed up at the book. You noticed hands sprouting from the pages and starting to curl around the book closing in on dippers hands , you dropped your frames jumped up fast and tackled dipper making him let go of the book as he hit the bed. You sighed in relief.