Oops, your right here.

(Bipper pov)
I rather enjoy seeing pine tree in distress. I can hear him screaming his thoughts ' no she's kissing him and she doesn't even know it! Stop ! Bill please stop!' It makes me smile. These simple actions make him angry and lose hope. How hilarious. I placed my forehead onto hers lightly holding her abit tighter to my body , pine tree is now freaking out again frantically trying to grab her away from me. A shame he can't REALLY fight back. This makes those weird fellings in my stomach grow , as much as its uncalled for I'm growing more and more used to it to be honest. They've gotten more or less calmer then the first time, and (f/n) seems "happy" with these little actions.

I can easily take more joy in doing these meaningless things and watching pine tree try to fight against it.

" remember pine tree, your the one technically doing all this." I gave him a wide grin making sure no one noticed as the vessel stayed still for a moment.

" I-It's not me ! (F/n) doesn't know , if she did you wouldn't be able to do any of this ! " pine tree screamed out.

" let's go now before the restaurant gets packed " I smile at (f/n) as she nodded in reply. I let go of her and offer her my arm to hold. I always found that to be an interesting way of courting a women... Courting.. Am I really. I couldn't be thinking this , no. I'm not courting her. This vessel is getting to me more then I thought.. Unless.. No , that wouldn't be possible. I mentally laugh as she takes my hint and wraps her arm in the gap I provided.

" I'll drive us there in the cart, I'm sure Grunkle Stan wouldn't mind." I smiled before leading her out of the shack helping her into the passengers seat of the cart. True, I didn't know how exactly to drive but I figured it's better then revealing I'm actually myself and not pine tree. Driving should be easy if I take it slow.... Oh how I want to drive fast and maybe crash us into a tree.. That would be sooooo much fun.. Not to mention pain would be hilarious.
'Wouldn't she die if I did that?' Ugh... These thoughts again. I got into the drivers seat of the cart, pine tree is pretty good at driving from what I saw in his mind. All I really had to do was just read into his thoughts alittle more to know what to do while driving. I started the cart seeing as the keys were in the glove compartment, figures. No one would take a beat up old outdated cart like this. I started slow, driving the cart back out of the parting lot and onto the road.

(F/n) seemed nervous I held out a free hand to her and she took it . We held hands in silence while I drove us to the restaurant, it was on a hill side it was kind of weird. It has a club shaped sign above it. I parked the cart in the front and helped (f/n) out ... I had to admit she does look good in that color.. I eye'd her up and down taking note of her (f/c) sparkling dress. It caught the moon like just right. It wasn't that late being eight o'clock and all. But the moon was out in a crescent shape making things alittle brighter.

I lead her inside where this really snotty waiter was waiting by a small podium.

" hello , do you have a reservation?" The waiter had his nose in the air but eyes on us.... Damn it I knew I forgot something. I didn't make a reservation.

" p.....pines, d-dipper pines. Yes it should be there ." I almost said pine tree instead of his name , I mentally face palmed but now isn't the time to be thinking about my trip ups. I placed my free hand behind my back as the waiter looked through the list and lightly snapped my fingers making pine tree's name appear on the page at the bottom 8:10 pm for two.

" oh, yes your right..well right this way mr.pines.. Reservation for two correct? We have a booth open just for you." The waiter gave a nervous smile for only a moment while he turned his back to us. His reaction made me feel victorious, not only did it mess with his head but it also may have set things in motion for him getting the boot by his boss. I almost started laughing when I caught myself. I lead (f/n) to the booth he showed us and waited for her to slide in on one side before I took a seat across from her. The waiter placing menus next to us then walking away.

" you can pick what ever you'd like to eat (f/n) . It's on me" I smiled... Well actually it's on pine tree. I laughed mentally placing a hand in my trench coat pocket feeling up on pine trees wallet to see if it was still there. I know Stan pays him for his work.. That should be enough for what ever it is she wants to eat. If it doesn't.. There's always that waiter to pay for the whole thing for me. I tried not to laugh but my lips curled into a smile. Yes, I could get a free meal for the both of us and cause his life to fall apart as well. Pine tree took a seat next to me with his head down on the table ,once again losing his will to fight. He already knew I was winning and that (f/n) was enjoying her time with me, it made me feel.... Happy? To see this happen . Knowing that the one pine tree wanted most was enjoying time spent with me and not him, it's laughable.