A movie and a plan

((Y/n) pov)
Dipper had just asked if I'd like to watch a movie with Mabel and him after dinner, I was thinking about it as I took a a couple bites of the food on my plate. Dipper did kind of scare me earlier in the room when he gripped my shoulders so tight. But he was still a friend as far as I could tell.

" sounds great, but I'm abit tired so right after the movie I'm heading to bed." You would say as dipper nodded.

" alright, I understand " he smiled.
" I'll make popcorn once we're done eating then and get a couple of soda's from the fridge too" dipper would finish his food in no time after saying that then went into the kitchen to start lugging snacks into the living room, you could tell he rushed eating because he still had a large cheek full of food in his mouth. It was like he became a hamster and was saving it for later. Mabel and Grunkle Stan were done a few minutes after dipper and you fallowed a few seconds after that.

By the time you had finished dipper had done all the work of making two bowls of popcorn, and bringing out a couple sodas for the three of you. Mabel sat on the floor with one bowl of popcorn while you sat on the arm of the chair dipper was sitting on criss crossing your legs to get abit more comfortable.

Dipper looked up at you for a moment as you got comfy , he then got the remote and flipped to the bargain movie channel, they were giving some weird bootleg movies ok there , the one you all started watching was some strange movie called " the night of the not so dead living dead people from the grave" or something like that. You didn't really pay much Attention to the long name. I mean , it was just a rip off of the night of the living dead only the acting was waaaayy worse and the dead looked pretty stupid with less then scary special effect makeup and what not.

After a few minutes of this you started dosing off , you felt your eyelids getting heavy and your head kept falling back abit to which you jerked back up straight every few seconds. You finally fell asleep, your body failed you at staying up and your head tilted to the side only to land on dippers lap along with half of your body, your legs kind of dangling off the chair.

(Dippers pov)
(F/n) dropped on my lap, at first I panicked thinking something must have happened so I checked if she was breathing , she was. I let out a huge sigh of relief and realized she was only sleeping. She looked peaceful sleeping, I felt my face starting to burn red hot as I stared at her sleeping on my lap, the movie wasn't even half way done and here she was asleep. I wouldn't blame her , this channel always has boring or hilariously stupid movies that are just super cheap knock offs of famous films.

I looked over to Mabel who was eating away at the bowl of popcorn she had next to her on the floor. I was kind of hoping (f/n) would share the bowl I had on the small table next to the chair with me, but it seems like she was too tired to want to snack on the buttered goodness. My face was burning though, she was sleeping .. And on my lap none the less, she looked pretty cute this way though. I don't want to wake her up even if my legs were starting to fall asleep. I went back to watching the movie but I couldn't help but have my attention go back to the sleeping female on my lap every so often.

(Bill's pov)
I was watching through the living room window for (f/n) but all I saw was shooting star eating popped corn and the top of pine trees head. I took a little closer look to find (f/n)'s legs dangling off of one side of the chair however. This made me abit angry, why would she be laying on pine tree, after all she wouldn't even get me that journal, and he scared her just an hour ago didn't he . So why was she laying on him in that way. This ate at my brain for a second before the idea struck, I could just take a quick peek. If she notices me I can quickly hide away. That is what I did , I went through the window and floated high above the chair were pine tree and (f/n) were.

She fell asleep then. I was curious now, what is in her mind that she fell asleep like that. I looked over to the tv to see some form of cheap entertainment then looked back at pine tree who glanced down at (f/n) while turning a bright red. I wouldn't have noticed if the lights were off but the room was brightly lit. He seems to like her. This wouldn't do, I can't have pine tree getting in the way of more things now, I want that journal and (f/n) is the best option to do so.... Unless... I give devious look with my eye while rubbing my hands together abit still as a triangle.