Pyrite memories /officialending/

(Ford pov)

Something was wrong, he wasn't moving closer . No he stopped in his tracks once he was close enough to the girl. This can't be. He couldn't have seen through my plan already , I was so close ! No , no ford keep going with this. He kneeled down to the girl and reached his hand toward her . This was my moment! I quickly took my dimensional gun out of my Trench coat and aimed.

He was looking straight at me with anger in his eyes now. He did. He saw right through it. I was seconds too late . The girl is gone for good now and Bill is angry because I lied about her dying. Dipper looked over as Bill started to scream.

" SHES NOT DEAD YOU LIED ! SIXER YOUR GOING TO PAY." He waved his hand harshly and my gun was knocked out of my grip , it was flung into a tree smashing it into tiny pieces. All my hard work for nothing.

" I'm sorry dipper. I tried to save her I did . But now I need to save you " I grabbed dipper and started to run. Just as I was about to exit the clearing I fell. A sharp pain riddled my whole being, I looked to dipper who I had thrown a few feet infront of me.
" Run." Was all I could say.

(Dippers pov)

Grunkle ford had thrown me over his shoulder, I could see everything that was happening behind us as he started to run. Bill lifted himself off the ground his eye glowing blue while his hands were in flames. He was angry , not just angry, vengeful. His face had it written all over. He was ready to kill. I looked up at him with so much terror , I was going to die. It's ether me or Grunkle ford. Before I knew it I was thrown forward. I blacked out for a moment but when I came to, what I saw horrified me.

Grunkle ford was laying face down on the ground, something had hit him right in the spine , something big. There was blood spilling on the ground and I knew that the wet feeling on my face was not water, It was much thicker.

Grunkle ford lifted his gaze to me and spoke , his voice was stern but it sounded like it took all his breath to say it , the one word.

" run."

I couldn't move. My legs wouldn't work, I just lost my Grunkle and the one I love is being captured . I can't do this by myself. How am I supposed to do anything anymore . Bill was closing in on me , I can't stay here . Move legs move ! Do what Grunkle ford told you to and run ! RUN !

I got up with all my strength and started running, I never knew I could run so fast but I did . I looked back as I cleared the path to the trees, Grunkle ford was dead. He had gone completely limp... The whole in his back was large enough to fit a basketball in... What am I going to say to Grunkle Stan... And Mabel...what am I going to do about (f/n)...

( a month later/ your pov)

You had woken up to the usual room in cave you had visited before the night you went into a coma. Bill had told you everything was going to be alright and that you just blacked out because ford had shot you. You couldn't remember much of anything but the basics. Your name , your age, your birthday. And the short date you had with a strange brown haired boy.. After other memories came back over the weeks after that event but not any that held meaning. Bill told you that you had to stay in this room till he said other wise because you'd get easily sick. You believed every word of it.

Every now and then Bill would take you out on what would be called a 'date' they were enjoyable for the most part, but they all took place in your dreams. He said that untill he finds away to make you immortal like he was he couldn't allow you to go outside of the cave and that some people were hunting you , bad people that wanted to use you for their own gain. You believed him knowing no better. Even so you enjoyed your time with Bill when he was physically there. He would always keep you well feed and clothed. He even changed up the room so that it matched your tastes abit more. You had a full closet of fancy dresses and shoes along with other styles of clothing.

Bill took special care of you like you were some kind of glass doll he never wanted anyone to touch in fear of it breaking. You started to love him the more he visited, but something you couldn't shake was your lack of memory past the few seconds before you blacked out a month ago. Something told you that there was something in those lost memories that you NEEDED to remember. But every time you brought it up to ,Bill he shrugged it off and assured you that it was nothing and that he knew everything about you.

Bill " filled " in what you didn't know. He told you that you were a special human being and that he was going to protect you, that some bad people called the pines were after you for horrible reasons. He also told you that he had found you running from them the night of your little coma and had saved you from them when they shot you out of his arms. All in all , you were fairly happy Bill kept you safe and warm, he even comforted you when you had one of those repeated nightmares of strange images of Bill being evil and harming a strangely familiar boy. He often told you your mind was making things up as a result of brain washing by the pines family, and that's why you had those night mares and that in reality they could still be looking for you.

Even so, you would hug Bill close and cry alittle every time you woke up from one of those nightmares.

(3rd person over all pov)

The night of fords death dipper had dropped to the living room floor from blood loss and exhaustion. Mabel freaked out and stayed by his side till he was all better. Grunkle Stan had been worried but tried to make it seem like everything was going to be alright for Mabel. Once dipper had woken up after getting treated there was more bad news for the family, not only did they loose (f/n) the girl Stan was supposed to be taking care of, but they lost ford. That night Stan couldn't sleep in pain of his loss. He didn't even have a chance to tell his brother he loved him, and now he was gone forever.

They held a funeral for Grunkle ford a week after dipper awoke from his three day coma. The only people who showed up were the ones who knew of him. Stan now not only had two kids to look after , he also now had promised to die before anything would happen to them. After the funeral and last goodbyes the remainder of the pines went home. Mabel tried to make things abit lighter but she knew it would take time. Even waddles seemed upset. Dipper couldn't sleep , he still had to take pain medication for his healing wounds. He had broken five ribs and bruised almost all of his body. The doctors were surprised he survived all the damage. Dipper couldn't sleep much after he awoke, his mind always wandered to you and how to free you from bills grasp, then to that night. He had watched his Grunkle die and he couldn't stop it. He died trying to save him and he couldn't do anything to help. Dipper was severely depressed after that and showed it physically. He wouldn't go out much or leave his room unless he needed to. He was a total wreck, but he still wanted to save (f/n). Even though he had been depressed for some time he was still working on a plan to save her, and Mabel was right by his side. Slowly his depression lifted into an obsession with finding a way to find and save (f/n) . Before he knew it he was going on hunting missions for clues to where Bill may have hid her.

For a month he had been at this, daily scouting missions for clues with his sister at his side, even Stan joined in at times. He had to find a way to fake (f/n)'s death... He hated having to call her mother and inform her of the death but he had no choice.. If they ever did find (f/n) she would never be able to go back to her life back home anyways, she'll just have to stay in gravity falls for the rest of her life.

Eventually Bill found a way to make (f/n) immortal but he had to gather the ingredients at the perfect time in order for it to work. Bill was over joyed whe he had found what he needed in the exact yellow book of spells she had gotten him from their last "deal". The only problem was... The majority of the ingredients where from different parts of the world. He couldn't just leave (f/n) all by her self unattended ether. That would cause his barriers around the special room to fade enough that she could be detected.. Or worse.

Found.

______________
(A/N)
So this is the official ending. The next chapter is the alternate ending. Just wanted to say thank you all for reading and I hope the endings are what you hoped would happen . I know it won't answer ALL your questions about the storyline but this is the ending of this fic. I hope you all enjoyed it anyways ! And again , I appreciate all you who read this far!