Easedropping

(Bills pov)
I haven't left fully, just went through the window and pretend I was leaving, in fact I was watching (f/n) speaking with dipper , dipper gripped her shoulders real tight. I could sense the slight pain coming from her. I heard the whole conversation. That pine tree is ruining my plans as usual. I'll have to plan something else to get (f/n) to trust me now, but we do have our little meeting later tonight as well. It'll have to wait till then.

The cogs in my brain began to turn thinking up different ways I could get that girl to be on my side, oh how this will be fun. She won't know what hit her once she falls into my trap. It'll be great, tonight I can strike up a small deal with her and not to anything too bad so she will trust me. I was still watching them speak for a while longer before dipper did something odd, he grabbed her hand. It made me furious for some reason, I wanted to get in there and stop him from leading her down to dinner but I didn't. I had planning to do and the feeling passed as quickly as it came, perhaps it was that she was in MY sweater and that he was touching it.

It was a gift I gave to (f/n) to lean her into a false trust after all. She did look really cold anyways, I wouldn't want her freezing to death out here when she was so close to those pine twins and so close to that book too. It did strike me odd that she could see me even though I was cloaked in a different dimension... She's different from the rest.

I'll have to keep my eye on her some how.

(Your pov)

Dipper let go of your hand as soon as you both hit the dinning table and took a seat in the only two spots left, Grunkle Stan sitting in his usual spot at the head of the table as there was mashed potatoes, gravy, meatloaf and green beans set out along with the plates and cups.

" alright now that everyone's here lets eat" Grunkle Stan would say as he then started cutting up the meatloaf into slices placing two slices on each person's plate finishing with his own, there was still meatloaf left in the tin afterwards. He then scooped up a large spoon with mashed potatoes and served himself before dipper and Mabel started going at it and serving themselves some of the green beans and mashed potatoes , you soon fallowed the herd putting some on your plate too then pouring abit of gravy onto your potatoes.

Your mind was still alittle on the whole Bill dorito guy giving you his sweater to keep your self warm and how he also wanted dippers journal. Everyone started to eat so you joined in and munched on your food using the fork provided. You were pretty zoned out as everyone else were in some kind of banter , you could hear Mabel telling a story about what happened earlier today and so on, she mentioned something about candy trying on some new clothes and someone names grenda laughing because of how fun the day was, Stan laughed abit with Mabel.

You looked over at dipper with a small mouth full of food still stuffed in your cheek as you chewed a bit of the meatloaf. He looked zoned out while eating just like you had been a few seconds ago. He glanced up to see you looking at him with a curious look before you looked back at Stan chatting with Mabel about something.

(Dippers pov)

(F/n) was looking at me when I was deep in thought about why bill would want to speak to her, specially why he would want to give her a sweater. She looked abit curious , I guess I was too zoned out to notice her staring for long , I snapped out of it and looked up at her before she turned back to watching Grunkle Stan talking to Mabel, I could care less about what they were saying right now I was worried about (f/n). I could never let Bill do something as horrible as what he did to me the last time.

I take another bite of meatloaf along with down of the green peas almost quietly, after chewing and swallowing I turned to (f/n).

" hey, listen me and Mabel are going to stay up to watch a movie after this, you want to join us?" I thought it would be nice to get our minds off of the whole Bill thing for a while, he didn't seem to do anything just yet and if he's planning anything I wouldn't want her to think of him as a friend.