Dippers screams

(Your pov)
I woke up from a strange dream with that Dorito demon thing. Rubbing my eyes I realized it was pretty early, dipper and Mabel were still asleep but you could hear slight rustling in the bed farthest to your side. Dipper was moving around in his bed like he was having a nightmare or just a really uncomfortable dream. You sat up to see what was going on and check on dipper. You tiptoe'd to his side and shook him lightly awake to which dipper jumped up causing you to fall back onto your bum from the sudden jolt.

Dipper was holding one hand to his chest while the other supported him while he was seated up. He was huffing and looking down at his covers before he noticed you ok the floor rubbing your back.

" dipper are you ok?" You would ask. Dipper looked at you for a moment he had a deeply worried look mixed with abit of horror expression. He tried to make it seem like nothing by giving you a small smile.

" y-yeah, why do you ask?"

" well ... You looked like you were having a nightmare or something." You looked at dipper concerned.

" oh... Well .. It's just, I had a weird dream is all." He lied.

" ok then dipper. I have things todo today.. Uh. If you want to talk about it I'll be over there." You point to your small corner while getting up off the floor.

" y-yeah, ok ." Dipper looked off to the wall before getting his journal flipping through pages as you went over to your bed and sat down.

You dug into one of your suitcases to pull out your notebook along with a (f/c) pen. You started writing a letter to Bill.
" dear bill Dorito cipher ," you started out but then realized it wouldn't be the best choice to make fun of the all mighty demon Dorito so you scrapped that one crumbling and throwing the now balled up paper into a corner of your bed.

" dear Bill cipher," you wrote this down but started thinking about what the letter would be about. Bill didn't really give you a topic or anything. You started to think of what to write about in your letter. Dipper got out of bed and walked out of the room with light tapping of his feet as he walked away.

" onward sayoshima, let the future be the past" it was mumbled but you made out those words from Mabel's sleepy voice as she tightened her grip on her pillow. Waddles had woken up at this point and was bumping his head onto Mabel's back lightly trying to wake her.

You looked up to see if waddles had succeeded in waking Mabel, which after a while he was. Mabel sat up groggy from sleep and rubbed her eyes petting waddles with her other hand.

" morning Mabel" you looked over at Mabel before going back to the almost blank piece of paper.

" morning (f/n)" she jumped out of bed." Wanna go to the diner for breakfast today ? I'm in the mood for pancakes ! " she gave a large smile while grabbing her tummy area and attempting to wiggle it abit while making a strange voice.
" I'm hungry , feeeeeed meeee" Mabel jokingly would say making you awkwardly laugh at the sight.

" I could go for that. Maybe it'll give me some clues as to what I should write." You nodded and stood up to follow Mabel. She lead you to the bathroom which was free before you went in and brushed your teeth quickly making way so Mabel could do the same.

" I'll go get changed while you get dipper " you went back to the empty room and locked the door as you picked out ( favorite outfit) to wear today. You headed down to the dinning room with your notebook and pen to see dipper half asleep getting a glass of water and Mabel sitting on a chair spinning around.

" oh your finally done , I'll go get dressed be back in a jiffy!" Mabel jumped out of the seat and almost flew passed you rushing to get dressed.

" so... Were's Stan?" You looked at dipper who had just finished his glass of water .

" oh , I don't know . Probably off scamming someone . Knowing Grunkle Stan I mean." He laughed slightly before noticing you had a note book and pen in one hand.

" aren't we going to the dinner, you don't really need a notebook for that (f/n)" he tried making a joke.

" I know, but I have to write a letter by sundown " you say down at the table looking at dipper.

" why do you have to do that?" Dipper walked over and sat next to you.

" just a deal I made I guess." Your eyes trailed off a bit making dipper suspect something was wrong.

" don't tell me ... You made a deal with Bill. Tell me you didn't do that (f/n) " he looked at you with serious worry in his eyes as he then gripped your shoulders tightly.

" uh .. Well.. All he wanted was a letter.. I .. Didn't think it was that bad. He even made it clear that it was only a letter he wanted. " you tried to assure dipper but he was only getting more worried.

" no, no , no this isn't good . He could get his hands on the journal (f/n)! Or worse ! He could hurt you now !"

" dipper calm down , all he wants us a lette-"

" I can't be calm ! You don't know what he's capable of (f/n) ! He's not trust worthy , didn't I warn you about him , don't trust him !" Dipper was practically screaming in your face , you began to tremble in fear under his grip.

Dipper noticed you were looking really scared and started to shake like a leaf, he softened up his grip and looked at the floor.

" s-sorry.. I'm just really worried , he can do literally anything with that deal now. He'll trick you like he did to me and Mabel (f/n). Be more careful. I'll try to help you with this time but I can't guaranty I can help the next time ok?" Dipper looked off to the side letting you go.
" I understand." You looked off to the opposite side still shaking in fear of dippers yells.