Dont trust him

(Bill's pov;)

She doesn't trust me , but I need to get my hands on the journal.

" alright , listen kid. I'm ganna make this quick, I'll be back tonight ." I wasn't going to let her hesitate any longer. She would never trust me if I continue like this. I'll leave her now so she won't get the wrong idea. I stared at her for a bit longer while she lightly shivered in her place on the floor. Waiting for an answer that never came.

" what are ya cold kid?" I went closer to (F/N) as dipper called her, she started to back away from me. The nerve of this girl ! I snapped my fingers causing a bright yellow sweater with my usual pyramid brick pattern on it with a small triangle on the front and tossed it over to her.

" if your that cold take it." I said watching her closely as I shifted into a different dimension to hide myself from her.

(Your pov)
Bill had thrown you a jacket, that dorito gave you a jacket. You were abit cold and you didn't pack a sweater, your mom didn't warn you about the weather in gravity falls at all. You put on the sweater slipping it over your head, the room was back to normal with its now calm feel to it, you looked up to see bill still there however. You looked straight at him and he stared back at you , his eye widened abit as he noticed you looking at him.

" y-your still here ?" You looked abit nervous now that you saw him once again.

" you can see me here?!" He would say looking abit panicked, he now looked like a dorito that had been licked on one side as he bent alittle while looking down at you.

" yeah, your right there infront of me. You didn't even leave like you said you were going to" you pointed out still abit shaky but you managed to get up on your feet and looked at him. Bill stayed quiet looking abit dumbfounded as he left through the window, like literally.. Through the window.

(Dippers pov)

I went to see what was taking (f/n) so long to come down .I could hear (f/n) talking to someone from the hall so I open the door to check on her.

" hey are you ok in here ? I thought I heard someone in here." I said , I noticed the new sweater she had on , it kind of reminded me of something ... But what was it..

(your pov)
" that's because there was , but I'm ok now." You said still alittle shaky , you hugged your arms, the sweater was pretty warm and felt safe.

" what do you mean there was someone in here ?!?" Dipper looked totally freaked out as he went over to you.

" w-well it was really nothing. It looked like a talking dorito, i think it said its name was bill or something? It gave me this sweater then left." You left out some details not wanting to freak out dipper anymore then he already was.

" Bill? you mean BILL ? lIke Bill cipher ?!?" Dipper would have eyes as wide as plates at this point looking super worried.

" yeah , I think that's what he called himself... Uh.. He just came in and gave me a sweater... Because I was cold. I.. Is that bad?" You looked at dipper who was now pacing the room.

" no no no.. This is bad, Bill he's planning something I bet. That's probably it. (f/N) you can't trust him , no matter what he does you can't trust him." Dipper said as he grabbed onto your shoulders looking you straight in your (E/C) pools.

" o-ok " you said now shaking , dipper seemed scary for a second and his grip on your shoulders were tight and felt almost harmful if not for the fluffy feeling sweater bill had given you.

Dipper took notice of his grip and his kind of hostile tone of voice that was there for just a second and let you go.

" s-sorry.. Listen ,(f/n) you can't trust Bill. He's done a lot of stuff in the past that is really terrible. Just be careful ok.. We'll talk more about this after dinner , so for now come on." Dipper smiled abit but you could tell it was half forced because his eyes still read worried all over. He lightly grabbed your hand and lead you down to the small dining table where everyone was seated, hell even waddles had his own chair.