Caged bird

(Your pov)

Bill forced you to look up at him, a slick smirk across his face as his eye peered into your very soul.

" Got it ." His voice was more aggressive then before but still held a tone of enjoyment and satisfaction seeing how defeated you looked.

" y-yes Bill..." You slowly nodded as much as his tight grip on your cheeks would allow.

" Good girl." His smirk quickly slipping into his unusual grin. " Pine tree will be trying to get you back which makes this the perfect time for us to prepare for upcoming events. " he let go of your cheeks gently, you flinched even though he was being gentle this time which made him chuckle slightly.

" I have a place for you to stay in the mean time. Don't worry about your stuff I'll get those at a later time." His grin turned dark for a second before he turned his back toward you.

" Get up I'm not giving you a ride if that's what your expecting. Find it yourself " with that he snapped his fingers and in a ball of blue flames a map appeared. The map floated down in front of you as you stood up weakly. You took the map in your hands , it was a basic looking map easy to fallow the only problem was... Where on the map were you.

" your by the clearing right now" bills voice rang in your ears lightly as he disappeared when you looked up. Noticing he wasn't there your eyes then traced the old paper of the map and scanned for the clearing. It was just a little ways from where he wanted you to go which was marked with a large golden triangle and the words " go here" in a fancy font.

You started to follow the maps directions. The path was filled with trees strange trees. Some looked like they would eat you alive if you got close enough. You stayed on the so called " path" to where Bill wanted you to go knowing that if you tried to run and go back to dipper and Mabel he would likely hurt them as well as yourself. The path lead you to a strange cave which sent chills down your spine. You had been to busy looking at the map while walking that you didn't notice till now that there were lost spirits roaming around. The cave looked old and you could tell it had been there for a very very long time. Some of the spirits looked to be of Native American decent , you could tell based on tribal tattoos and strange animal pendants on some of the men. You trotted onward knowing bill would be waiting for you, not to mention it was growing dark. The day had passed so fast you didn't even know what time it was. You entered the cave. The inside was large like a long hall way and you knew you would have to go down it to find Bill. You continued down the hall like cave. Every now and then you stopped to notice old cave paintings on the walls about the demon in question, all seemed to depict him as a God who helped people and gave them answers. Going deeper into the cave you stumble upon a lard cave painting of Bill and the strange symbols that appeared behind him in his transformation earlier. You were looking at the strange writing along side of it when you felt a hand on your shoulder making your heart jump. You shivered as you turned your head slightly to the side to see a slender black gloved hand upon the yellow fabric of your sweater. You instantly knew who it was but strangely it made you feel better and over all safer knowing Bill was the one behind you. After all, if it had to be anyone it may as well have been your new "master " of sorts. The fact was, as long as you were with Bill nothing else could harm you and you could protect dipper and Mabel if he tried something.. At least you would attempt to.

" listen closely (f/n) tomorrow when you wake up I want you to go to the mystery shack. Yes, pine tree and shooting star should be there. I want you to go back to them tomorrow morning. " you were about to open your mouth to reply but Bill continued.

" do not question my words kid " his grip on your shoulder tightened.

" Do what I say or else." You nodded slowly. You had to fallow his orders now, just the thought of defying him made your heart feel as if it was being strangled.

" yes .. Bill" you answered lowly. He snapped his fingers as he looked upon the wall your gaze was previously on. The wall shifted and slid to the side glowing a pale yellow revealing a rather fancy room. The room looked as thought it was cleaned recently. There was a bed, a vanity dresser with a mirror and a chair. Nothing more nothing less. The carpet was strange, it was round and yellow with the same picture of Bill from the wall next to the bed.

" this is were you'll be staying from now on. I'll tell you what to do after you pay a visit to our little 'friends' tomorrow." His grin appeared once again after his moments of seriousness as he forcefully pushed you down into the room. The door shutting behind you leaving you in the room like an animal in a zoo. You had nothing else to do but sleep. It was probably night by now and there wasn't much you could actually do in the room. You laid in the bed and covered yourself with the silky sheets thinking about how much trouble you were in. Tears began to fall onto the pillow from your eyes , yes. This night you cried yourself to sleep not knowing what Bill had in store for your friends in the mystery shack tomorrow. For now, your dreams were empty and cold.