Till death

(Dippers pov)/so long.. Oh so long./

I can't believe Bill wants (f/n)... Why would he want her ... Is he just taking her to get back at me because I'm a pines.. I wish uncle ford was here. He'd know what to do... I have nothing right now but what little strength I can muster and that isn't helping at all. I can't even go near (f/n) without making the pain start up again for her. I want to save her but what can I do right now?.. How will I get her back.

I grip my right side with my left hand. I don't even know what happened to my side but it hurts like hell. I think my body landed on a rock or something when Bill gave it back. I can't tell but my ribs hurt like crazy.. Even more so now that I was flung into the tree. I tried to stop the tears flowing down my cheeks as I cried out once more.

" you hear me Bill! I won't let you have her ! " I cover the right side of my face using my free hand and wipe the tears away from my eye. I can't let my sight get blurry , not now. Not when (f/n) needs me.

I can see her standing next to Bill with a worried look on her face , I know she won't be able to do anything by herself.. Bill has to strong of a hold on her. If only we where in the dream scape like the last time me and Mabel battled Bill... I could take her back no problem.. She'd just have to believe I could. I can't even move all that much, my ribs are on fire and my legs won't work to well... I've been out of my body for too long , I'm weak and can't control it as well as I want to.

How can I save her ... When I can't even save myself. How can she believe in me when I don't even believe in myself.. I'm just a worthless fool who can't defeat a dream demon , even when that demon takes the only one I love romantically..... I wish Mabel was here to show me what to do.. But I wouldn't want her getting hurt because of me. I don't want (f/n) to be captured ether. What can I do ? What do I do...

Bill was laughing at me , his laughter filled with sadistic joy. I know he's reading my mind but how can I stop this, I can't even keep myself up anymore then I am. I'm slumped over the tree I was sent back to , the only reason I haven't hit the ground is because my back is against it.. What does it matter, I can't save (f/n), I can't stop Bill... And I can't even seem to hold myself up right.

If I had the journal maybe I could find something in it that could help, but Bill left that at home probably knowing I would look through it.. Mabel is at home probably watching ducktective with Grunkle Stan by now... And I may die right here .. Without saving (f/n) from Bill.

No. No I can't die right here. (F/n) needs me. No matter what I have to save her. I have to at least try even if it kills me. That's what I'll do, I have to risk my whole being for her. I have to get her back. I can't stop now, not after I told her I'd save her no matter what. I have to keep trying even if it takes me years. I have to get her back from Bill. He won't have her locked up forever, and when he lets her out .. I'll be right there to take her away from him even if I have to do it by force.

I managed to stand up straight after I thought it out. I'm ready to risk my life for her even if it means I'll die where I stand tonight. Even if I have to waste my whole life looking for her so I can save her from Bill... I will. There's no turning back now, I made my promise and I'm going to keep it. I can't let Bill loom over me and mess with my mind any longer, he can't take what I love and get away Scott free, no . I'll make him suffer. I'll make him pay.. And if I can.. I'll make him bleed.

Yes, I will kill Bill cipher if I can, I will take (f/n) into my arms and make her feel safe with me.. Then one day I'll make her my bride. I wiped the last few tears away from my face before getting serious and looking Bill straight in the eye. I know what I must do, and I'm prepared to die for it now.

" Bill. I'm not going down that easy, I'll get back (f/n) from your grasp if it's the last thing I do. If it isn't .. I'll spend my whole life searching and finding her until I save her from you. Don't think for one second that tonight will be the last that you see me. " my determination showed through my mangled body and soul. I won't back down tonight. Not ever... Bill , you have something big coming for you now. I gave him a death glare as all my focus now came to one mission and one mission alone. Saving (f/n).