Welcome back, puppet

(Dippers pov)
I was pacing around my room as Mabel looked worried toward me. My mind filling with ideas that would get quickly shot down by my logical side. The journal was no help in this situation. Bill has (f/n) the one a I have thing for and i can't do anything. Mabel started to tug at my shirt sleeve, I sighed glancing up at her as I stopped in my traces.

" dipper your thinking too much about it.. Please.. Sit down . You've been walking a lot today and pacing since we got here. I'm worried about (f/n) too but you have to sleep and so do I. We'll think about how to get her back in the morning bro bro. We can't help her if we're both too tired to fight." Her watery eyes sent pain to my chest , and so I complied. I went to bed and waited for Mabel to turn the lights off and get comfortable. I couldn't sleep right away I felt it was my fault she's in his grasp now... I'm too late.. Bill probably has her under his thumb by now and is hurting her at this moment.

I turned to face my wall before passing out from a mix of stress and exhaustion. Before I knew it I was in a monochrome forest surrounded by trees. Bill floating just in front of me smirking from ear to ear.

" what do you want Bill! I already said I wouldn't give you the journal!" I screamed out

" I have a proposal for you pine tree" he leaned his head on his hand , his hand already leaning on his cane.

" you want (f/n) right? You want her back. Your heart loves her right?" As he said head he reached into my body and pulled out a blue clear holographic heart to show what he spoke of before it disappeared in a poof.
" I know you love her pine tree and for that I'll give you a special deal. I'll give her back... If you give me a book."

" I told you I'm not giving you the journal !" I screamed out again stepping back.

" Yesh kid. Not that book. Any book, look kid . You got plenty here." He snapped his fingers and we where now back in my room watching my sleeping body as he pointed to the small book shelf that held all my mystery books and so on.

I thought about it for a while without answering . If I gave him any other book that will free (f/n) right... That would be it. But he could probably twist it and take the journal or something. But I also know that (f/n) can't get away from him if he's still in control of her.. Who knows what he's done to her by now.... I was defeated. There was no other way to get her back, he had her. And now he is offering me a deal to get her back.. If a book is all he wants..... I have to take the risk of it'll get (f/n) out of his control. I promised her...

" ... Fine ..." I lowered my head and extended my hand to him. He took my hand and started to laugh maniacally, as I looked up at him I realized what he was doing. In a split second he pulled me out of my body like last time and slid himself into my vessel. I floated in pure shock and horror, not only did he take my body but he has the only girl that I love.

" NO ! bIll this wasn't the deal! Give me my body back ! " I screamed out frantically. Bill laughed , I was now practically a ghost. He laughed and laughed until Mabel woke up noticing my-his strange behavior.

" dipper ... What's so funny?" She rubbed her eyes as she leaned up.

" nothing dear sister. Just reading a book." Bill replied to her his-my back was still turned to her and she shrugged it off going back to sleep.

" this can't be happening. This wasn't our deal Bill ! You said a book not my body ! " I screamed at him.

" your the only book i see kid. And you were Wide Open." His laugh returned only this time Mabel couldn't hear it for some reason. I would have cried if I was still in my body but I couldn't.

" if you don't mind this body needs sleep as I learned from last time." He blinked one eye at a time while grinning inhumanly then falling fast asleep. I was left alone floating there watching him in my body sleeping. Bill... Was sleeping.. And had both the things I needed in life. Not only that .. But (f/n) is still nowhere to be seen. How can I call myself a brother.. A friend.. If I just made the most stupid decision I could have made. I warned (f/n) and scared her for making a deal with Bill.. But look at me now. I pulled my hat down over my eyes slightly and sat in the corner of the room thinking about everything that had happened. I should have never made that deal.. Now I'm just a puppet for the very demon who took the one I love.