Sequal? Perhaps.

(A/n)

Ok , so I was thinking on this for a while. And I did leave this story with a major cliff hanger on both endings. So what I'm going to do is after I finish my dipper X reader and my witch reader X Bill fics ( which I'm trying to do as fast as possible while still keeping the pace of a fanfic I my self would read.) I'm going to work on TWO sequels to this story.

yes you heard right . TWO ! Because I had this idea to split up the main story line into two. So one will be a dipper X reader starting up while the wait for bill to get revenge is going on , from the alternate end. The other will be a bill X reader starting up were the main story line ended . With Bill keeping the reader locked up and trying to get his hands on the items he'd need to make the reader immortal.

But this being said , updates will slightly be slowed due to me getting my cosplays ready for New York comic con 2016. I'm going as dipper again this time in his lamby costume from the fundip episode. And my own version of human Bill cipher. Plus my own mash up version of Harley quinn( my friend is going as ivy and asked me to pair cosplay with him and so on. It's a long story.) but I'm making all the costumes by hand and props. Such as the rift and deer teeth for my Bill cosplay and so on. That being said. It will take time for me to make a sequel BUT it will happen. And when it does I'll let you all know so you can enjoy them both.