Good for nothing letter

(Your pov)
It was late at night , after dinner you Mabel and dipper watched some movies. You were clearly tired so once it hit around seven you told dipper and Mabel you were going to sleep and went straight to bed. You had already finished the letter by that time signing off with ' we're going to watch some movies now. Guess this is the end of my letter. Sincerely (f/n) '.

You were so tired that as soon as your head hit the pillow and you got comfortable you fell asleep faster then ever.

'Thud'

You woke up to the sound of something being knocked over. Opening your eyes slowly you realized the room was monotoned and a yellow triangle was right infront of your face. Bill was watching you from not farther then two inches away which made you jump back in your sleeping bag.

" Good your awake kid ! Where's my letter?" Bill demand.

You rubbed your eyes for a moment thinking things through. You reached over to your notebook and ripped out the five paged letter. You took off the extra bits to make the ends even . You tapped the pages in a pile so they'd be in order and in a neat pile.

" it's all here." You handed Bill the five pages letter about how your day went and he read it carefully before the pages seemed to burn in blue flames.

" listen kid, I asked for a letter . Not a pile of pages, what happened o the envelope and the stamp hm?" Bill seemed to grin.

"B-but it's still a letter though..."

" rules are rules kid, you didn't give me a letter you gave me a pile of pages" he reached over to you but was stopped by someone walking into the room.

" Leave her alone Bill ! " dipper ran in and went between you two, Bill floated abit farther back.

" Pinetree! Long time no see ! Missed me?" Bill teased.

" No! She gave you the letter didn't she the deals done , leave her alone now !" Dipper yelled.

" that was a pile of papers, no envelope or stamp . Doesn't count as a letter with out those things pine tree, so the deal wasn't done. And now (f/n) here owes me." Bills voice sounded scary as it got into a slightly deep tone.

" leave her alone Bill! Why did you even want a letter in the first place ! Was this your plan ??" Dipper yelled out pushing you behind him as Bill floated to the side to get near you and dipper countered.

" hm." Bill seemed to think for a moment.

" how's about this Pinetree, you make a deal with me and I'll leave (f/n) alone." Bill put his hand out."

" a deal for what!"

" how's about you give me that journal "

" No , No way!" Dipper slapped bills hand away.

" fine then Pinetree, we'll meet again. As for (f/n) I'll collect my pay later " Bill shifted dimensions , but this time he was testing a theory he had. He had jumped two dimensions over.

(Bills pov)/it's been a while hasn't it/

I'm going to test something today, I'll jump two dimensions this time ! After all two is better then one right? I jumped and everything went back to normal, least for them.

I watched Pinetree Hug onto (f/n) and she hugged back hesitation clear as day with how she moved her hands slowly.

Looks like it worked this time, guess she can't really see me all the time. I laugh watching the two.

" don't worry (f/n) I'll find some way to get you out of this mess." Dipper let go of her.

'Pine tree has a crush on her ' I snicker to myself ' and now (f/n) can't see me, let's see how far I can get. But first, I should plan on how I'll deal with pine tree and his stupid meddling in my deals.'

" d-dipper I'm tired.. I think I should sleep for now... I don't want to think ..." (F/n) cringed abit.

" ok, get some rest. I'll be right here if you need me." Dipper walked to his bed and got comfortable as (f/n) did the same by curling up under her sheets.

' if I can get (f/n) to trust me . And hate dipper a bit more I could possibly get her to take the journal.'  I left the mystery shack just as shooting star walked into the room and got into bed.
' if I can do that I can completely render dipper useless.' I laughed at my own plan, this will be fun but most of all Pinetree would be out of the way forever!