Back to the shack

(Your pov)

In the morning your eyes adjusted to the strange lighting of the room. The golden yellow glow of the map from across the room made your eyes hurt slightly as you awoke. You rubbed the sleep away from your eyes as you stood up and walked over to the map. The map was different now, it showed were you where and how to get to the mystery shack. 'How will I get out of this room to get there though?" You thought. With that the rooms entrance opened sliding to the side for your exit. You ran outside quickly. You needed to know that Bill didn't harm dipper or Mabel while he locked you in that room. A lot could happen in one night and you didn't want it to have been all your fault. You made a mad dash following the map to the mystery shack almost tripping on a few branches here and there.

Once you got to the shack you sighed in relief. Everything seemed ok. Wendy and Soos were bringing in boxes of supplies probably stolen by Stan. Stan was giving a tour, but you didn't see dipper and Mabel around. You ran in though the gift shop waving at Wendy quickly as you then ran upstairs. You stood at the door for a moment, if things were ok with them.. You didn't want to see them with morning breath. You took a small detour to the bathroom to brush your teeth at the least. Once that was done you got to the room door and paused for a moment. What if Bill did  something to them. What if he erased Stan, Wendy, and soos's minds to forget all about Mabel and dipper.... Your mind was filling with possibilities and they were just getting worse and worse. You took the chance and opened the door to find dipper sitting on his bed reading his journal like usual. You sighed in relief seeing him sitting there reading like always.

" (f-f/n?) " dipper was looking up at you in slight shock . Before you knew it dipper threw his journal to the bed , ran over to you and hugged you tight his face snuggled deep into your shoulder.

" d-dipper, are you ok? I thought Bill was going to do something to you " you started getting watery eyed. You could feel a slight shift on your shoulder like he was smiling for a moment.

" (f/n) I'm so glad your ok. Mabel and I were so worried ! I couldn't sleep last night planning to get you back. H-how'd you escape??" He looked you right in the eyes with a worried expression. You hugged him tightly almost crying from relief that he was alright when you remembered about Mabel.

" d-dipper where's Mabel?" You rubbed your eyes to remove the tears that were forming.

" she went to see candy and grenda." You then heard him mumble something like 'that monster' but you shrugged it off to your mind earring things that weren't there.

You tightened your hug and he fallowed suit holding you close . You had never been so glad to see dipper you felt safe in his arms right now after being trapped in that room and under bills control. Your heart felt light while you hugged him close, your cheeks turned flushed abit as you realized you now had butterflies in your stomach from how close you were to him. He showed no signs of letting go anytime soon, not that you mind. You buried your face into his chest for a while as you let him hold you.

(Bipper pov)

I couldn't help but laugh in my thoughts as (f/n) was falling for my tricks. She had no idea that I have control over pine trees vessel now. Pine tree was trying so hard to grab her attention screaming " (f/n) ! (F/n) that's not me ! Come on its Bill ! You have to realize that! " he was frantically trying to grab her away from my grasp only to faze through her body as he did. It was hilarious seeing him try so hard only to fail. Unlike normal ghosts he was in a different plain of existence from them, meaning (f/n) couldn't see him. He must have known that already but he was still trying. I could see his face shifting into slight defeat as he stopped trying to grab her attention. Strangely though, while I held (f/n) in my new arms my heart was beating fast. My blood was flowing at a quicker pace then it should have been. What kind of sorcery was this? This is new for pine tree. Could it be that even though his soul is out of this vessel his body still "loves" (f/n). I mentally gagged as I pushed those thoughts down and ignored the feelings.

" how did you escape Bill (f/n)? " I combed through her (h/c) locks with my...pine trees fingers.

" h-he let me go. " she looked up at me for a moment.
" I thought he was going to hurt you guys so I ran all the way over here as fast as I could. I'm glad to see he didn't. But I wonder what his plan is now... He let me go.. And he hasn't come after the journal ... " she was talking but I choose to only look like I was listening.

" I'm glad he let you go (f/n)... Listen.. I was thinking and I wanted to tell you something for a little while.. " my new body's face heated up , the blood was flowing straight up to my face what is happening to this thing, is it malfunctioning??

" what did you want to say dipper?" She rubbed her eyes alittle looking confused.

Pine tree was staring in shock and frantically shaking his head screaming " you better not Bill! Stop ! No (f/n) don't listen to him ! He's not me !!!"