Pancakes

(Your pov)
Dipper seemed better now but his face was burning red, you placed your hand on his forehead for a moment. Dipper flinched , his gaze lifted to you now.

" your burning up. Are you sure your not sick?"

" y-yeah I'm sure " he nodded.
" hey , aren't you going to eat?" I thought for a moment.

" yeah, my plate is downstairs I just came up here to bring you breakfast." Dipper looked at the plate for a moment.

" well.. Maybe we can eat together then?" He started getting up with the tray.

" stay in bed dipper, I'll be back ok?" You smiled abit, as much as dipper scared you this was the side of him you liked as a friend. His sweet caring side, not his aggressive overly worried and almost traumatized dipper. You headed downstairs to the kitchen and brought up your pancakes with a fork to the room. You took a seat on an empty side of dippers bed criss crossed.

" see?" You placed a piece of it into your mouth and chewed. Dipper laughed abit but did the same. He was back to normal, or so he seemed right now.

" hey (f/n) what do you think bill is up to... I couldn't sleep last night thinking about it." Dipper grimaced while his tone lowered.

" not really.. I just hope it's not to take the journal from you.. If he's really as bad as you said I don't think that would be a good idea..." You chewed on your pancakes more.

" yeah.. I'm sure we'll figure it out soon. And if he tries anything... I'll be here to help" dipper looked to the side abit before giving you a shy smile while rubbing the back of his neck.

You smiled back and nodded , though at the back of your mind you wondered if Bill really was any evil. You didn't really complete the deal, and he wasn't out to get you right now.. Not to mention he did at the least read the letter...you and dipper ate silently, not an awkward silence but a normal one.

(Bills pov)
I was sitting in my usual spot in the mindscape thinking about what next to do with my plan on getting (f/n) on my side. I look to the so called 'letter ' she wrote me which sat on a small table next to me. Picking it up and reading it over once more. While reading I noticed something odd, in the letter she explained how dipper was acting the whole day. Dipper showed signs of what do humans call it again ? Oh yeah ' making a move' . I can't have him going out with my new toy now can I. This made me angry. Why would he grow to have such a crush on (f/n) so quickly. Humans are so weak with their emotions, they fall too quickly.... This thought gave me an idea... Yes, yes that will be perfect. I smirk. The ultimate form of trust, that is what I must obtain so that fragile pine tree will fall again.

I'd need to pay a little visit to (f/n) later today, this will be more fun. Once Pinetree is under my thumb I can take the journal, destroy it, and break (f/n) mentally all at the same time. I had to admit however, there was a very tiny voice at the back of my mind that.. Strangely ... An emotion grew. But only when (f/n) was around, the letter. That was it, the letter had been written with care , detailing all the events big or small. I waved it off. (F/n) may still be scared of me, as much as that is amusing she still has my sweater not to mention she is the main part of my plans.

(Dipper pov)
(F/n) was eating quietly, soon we were finished. She took my plate without saying a word and walked out probably to put the dishes in the sink. I laid back onto my pillow , the bed was pretty warm by now what with (f/n)'s body heat and mine. My eyes started growing heavy and I quickly drifted off not realizing it.

(Your pov)

I just came back from placing the dishes in the sink when I realized dipper was fast asleep, I made sure his blanket covered him and sat at my sleeping bag set up. I took out a few of my older issues of mystery monthly reading quietly so I didn't wake dipper up. After a while my eyes started feeling heavy so I laid down and continued reading that way. Bad idea on my part, a few minutes later I found myself nodding off. Mabel hadn't come back yet, and it was still pretty early in the morning.. What could a little nap do? I placed my mystery monthly magazine to my side before getting comfortable in bed and closing my eyes.

The room was monotoned, but clearly I was dreaming. I was floating about looking at various items on the table in front of me, one of which happened to be the letter I had written.

' I .. Thought Bill set this on fire...'

" You thought right kid, I did ! " you heard a familiar voice say proudly before a devious laugh.