Bermuda Triangle

*THIS STORY IS UNDER EDITING AND BEING WRITTEN SO SORRY FOR SPELLING ERRORS IN THIS STORY ESPECIALLY IN THE BEGINNING.... BUT I DO KNOW ABOUT THEM AND I WILL BE FIXING THEM..... BUT PLEASE SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE LONG AND UNFORGETTABLE STORY*

Hiya guys!! <3

Ok new book!! and all of it is in Hunter's Point of View YAY!! I know exciting ;)

I wanted to explain a bit about it so Hunter Hayes is not famous in this book he likes to perform and he does at like little bar's and small places so he isn't know around the world like he is and he is a news reporter in this book. No actors or performers I use as characters in here are famous everyone is just 'normal people'.

Anyways I have no set update days yet but I'm going to try very hard to post as much as I can so I apologize in advance for the slow updates. But while you wait for these updates you should check out the other books I'm working on it would greatly appreciated.

Thank you guys for being patient with this and I hope you all will love this book as much as I will love writing it.

Ok so here is what the book is about....

11 of us including myself are lost in the most dangerous mysterious place in the entire world. Our ship sank mysteriously leaving just 11 us including myself dead smack in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle. This is the story of 10 deaths, 2 love stories, and 10 short friendships.

Thanks a million ;) :) <3 for reading