Being Gleamful Are For The Weakful

Vega beamed with gleam as Dan sat next to Shay and they began talking. "You see that. Yeah I did that." she told me as she started to jump around me smiling. "See if my phone was charged I would be taking pictures of this special moment."

"Yeah definitely." I rolled my eyes as Dan started walking towards us.

"What are you doing!?" Vega said as she forced him to turn back around.

"I'm going to go to bed. If you don't mind?" Dan told her.

"I do mind. Go talk to him."

"I don't want to. He's on my last nerve."

"I don't care now go." He lied down in the sand she groaned as she sat next to him tapping her long girly fingernails on his right leg. He was getting annoyed but stayed quiet. "Does anything ever bother you?"

"Not when it comes to you." he smiled slightly.

"Dan." Shay began.

"And then he comes and ruins the peace. What Shay?"

"Five minutes please."

"You had five minutes."

"That was not."

"Shay is right that was only three minutes and forty five seconds." Vega added.

"Who's side are you on?" Dan asked her.

"Your side of course."

"Please act like it then."

"Guys I don't have a brother anymore he died. Remember? Very tragic experience it broke my heart. You don't want to end up dying and be like this it will make you all feel horrible about yourselves. I know there are things I wished I said to Guthrie that I didn't get to say. You know I didn't get to ask him how he was feeling that day or that I love him.. You guys have that chance. So fix it please."

"I'll take my chance." Dan said as he stood up and walked away.

"Dan for me please." he groaned and she did a puppy face he turned around and groaned louder.

"You have five minutes Shay."

"Yay!" she jumped up a bit clapping and they walked away.

"You have him under a spell don't you?" I laughed and she smiled sitting down her face turned a bright white color. "Hey Vega are you feeling ok?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. Why?"

"Your face is white as snow."

"I have been in the shade."

Vega watched Dan and Shay and I was not sure if I should push her to tell me what was wrong. "Is it a girl thing?" I asked deciding I wanted an answer so I could finally stop worrying about her.

"No."

"Well are you feeling ok?"

"Hunter I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Stop worrying please. I'm fine."

"You remember when we first came here and I told you that we had to tell each other everything even if it's really embarrassing."

"I remember."

"Well I would like you to go by that."

"No one else does.."

"You're not everyone else Vega."

"I'm fine. Please just drop it."

"Alright.." I groaned. I sat next to her and I watched Dan and Shay's every move. Dan I could tell he was trying to keep his cool. He started to raise his voice and Katie looked up from where she read Hi' Tone (a collection of comic stories) by Anthony Joseph, Bob accompanied her she was showing her precious rock all of the drawings in the book. She seemed annoyed about the brother's situation but she looked down at her book and continued reading.