Luggage Paradise

"Where are you guys going?" Katie asked as Dan and Vega stood up and they looked at her like if they did something wrong.

"Over there." Vega said as she pointed to the trees and Katie crossed her arms.

"Yeah I don't think so if I can't create pods then neither can you."

"Pods?"

"Right Hunter no pods?" Katie called over her shoulder.

Not this again.

"I meant your pods. Dan and Vega have fun see you guys later, don't get lost if you have time please bring the sticker remover so I can rip the stick out of Katie's ass..." I told them and Dan started snickering and Vega hit him in the chest silencing him.

"Hunter why do I get crap on for creating a 'pod' but they don't?"

"Guys please find the time it's talking now."

"You guys have problems." Vega told us.

"It's not nice to point them out." Dan laughed.

"Well someone has too. We'll see you guys later." she grabbed Dan's hand and they disappeared into the forest.

"Hey Brett!" I called out and he looked at me. "Was it you who I found the luggage with?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Brett told me as he lied down.

"It was me and that dumbass." Ellfie told me as he pointed to Thomas who was staring at the spot where Guthrie used to sit in the fire.

"You all want to do a little swimming?" I asked.

"Swimming it's cold out there." Katie whinned. "And besides you can't swim."

"That's why I said you all." I told her as I stood up and I called everyone over. They stood in a circle around me and I gave them all a friendly smile. "A couple months ago Ellfie, Thomas, and I found the luggage."

"Why didn't you tell us this a couple months ago?" Shay asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"We got busy."

"Yeah you got busy hitting on my girlfriend."

Here we go again.
"Shay shut up I'm in no mood for your crap today."

"What are you tired from kissing my girlfriend?"

"She certainly didn't stop me." I snapped at him and Ellfie sat on Bob laughing.

"Get off of him he has feelings you know!" Katie yelled at him and he stayed sitting.

"I'm old show me some respect." Ellfie told her.

"Oh so now you're old."

"You people are ridiculous." Thomas spoke up. "Shut up for once our friend just die-."

"It was weeks ago get over it Thomas." Katie told him.

"Get over it." he said quietly like if the words broke him. "Get over it!!!" he yelled. "That kid was like a son of mine and no one seems to care that he passed other than the two kids who are always away because they don't want to be here with all the drama and well they have the right idea. So I want some Goddamn peace and quiet. Now Hunter hurry up where did we find the luggage because I want to find some clean fucking underwear."

"Right... This way." I told them.

"Have fun fishing you guys." Shay said as he started walking in the other direction and I grabbed his shirt pulling him with us.