We'll Find Her Don't Worry

"Alright we need to make sure there isn't a huge danger on this island, we need food, and fresh water since we can't drink the saltwater unfortunately, and we need to actually see how big this place is.. So who volunteers to go with me to search for all of this?" I asked and only one hand shot up. Unfortunately it was the only person I hate on this entire island.

Thomas.

The rebel of the group you would think the girl covered in tattoos would be the worst but nope she was stricken with an attitude but she had a good head on her shoulders. She really cares about her twin a lot and the safety of the group. "Anyone else?" I asked. Thomas's hand raised higher. "Just you I guess. Yay this is the best day ever." I mumbled as I kicked the sand slightly.

"This will be fun." he said as he got up from the log he was sitting on in the middle of the white, gainery sand.

"We'll be back soon." I told them and Thomas and I sat on our journey to God knows where.

I hope in our travels we can find our way to wherever Janice is. Hopefully she's alive and well.

"So you're looking for a girl?" he asked and I jumped at his question.

"Yeah."

"Who is she?"

"My fiancee."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"I don't see you as boyfriend material."

"That's alright because I'm not your boyfriend... And besides with that attitude you're having I'm surprised if you ever got a girl."

"I have one to get back home too.... I just hope she doesn't die without me."

"Why would she die?"

"Ah I was talking about my dog." he smiled as he started taking the lead.

"Point exactly girls don't like guys that are rude."

"Girls also don't like to be the tall one."

"Guys also don't like rude people..."

"Let's change the subject like shut up."

"Alright."

We walked quietly to the top of the hill that didn't seem like it should be there. It was place in the middle of the forest. We stood on top and I could see that the island went on for miles and miles. There were little rivers in the distance and fruits were hanging on trees.

Silence was filled to the brim within the forest of the Island.

I hate silence.

"So do you have a last name?" I asked.

"Yes I do."

"Which is?"

"Rhett."

"Ok Rhett I hope you know that you're standing on a snake."

I never seen a person jump so high in my entire life I started laughing to the point I cried. He started pushing me away with him from the yellow and white snake that slivered in the grass. "Oh I'm going to be sick.. Who put snakes on an island full of people? Did it bite me?" once we were far away from it he sat down in the dirt and breath in and out examining his legs.

"It didn't bite you.... So not a snakes fan huh?"

"Are you kidding me I grew up riding them back in Georgia... but not so much anymore.. Too old... So what's your last name?"

"Hayes..."

"That's stupid."

"Thanks."

He got up rubbing his arms. "Let's keep going." he took the lead again and he started to walk deeper into the forest. We walked in silence for a little more than 2 hours. He yelled every once in awhile as trees or vines get in our way. "Dude what's the hold up?" he asks as I got myself tangled into vines and I fell over.