We Both Got The Job

*NOW*

They shined a bright light into my face as if I was convicted of a crime "Continue please." the reporters told me.

"Right...." I cleared my throat and I looked at the camera's as much as it hurts to talk about what happened it needs to be said no matter how much it hurts and how much it kills me to remember about her.. about them all.

"It all started on a clear sky blue day and an opportunity of a lifetime." I told the cameras.

*THEN*

"HUNTER!!! HUNTER!!!" I heard stomping coming up the stairs and Janice my fiance walked into the door grabbing me into a hug.. "GUESS WHAT HUN!!"

"What! what?.. you scared the crap out of me." I told her half laughing at how stupid I must seem.

"Sorry. But guess what?"

"What?" I asked as I kissed her cheek. "What?"

She smiled at me "Ok so you know that job we both applied for last year?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"Ok so we both got it we both got the case!!"

"Yeah ok nice one I get it April 1st ha ha very funny."

"Dude! Does it look like I'm joking?"

I gave her a good look down and I noticed she had her very I'm not joking, I'm very serious face look. "Holy shit you're serious aren't you?"

"I'M SERIOUS!!!!" she yelled as she started doing her happy dance which really just looks like a bird trying to poop which I oddly find really sexy.

"Oh my Gosh that's amazing." I gave her a quick kiss and I walked into the closet.

"Why aren't you jumping and dancing with me?"

"I don't know because I'm not."

"Aren't you happy?"

"Yup."

"No you're not.... What's wrong?"

I gave her a quick glance and I sighed. "It's just.. Isn't it weird they hired the both of us?"

"No... Dude you get me you have to come along since you are my handydandy camera bro."

"Usually they assignate you a camera man."

"Hunter do you want to come?" she sounded agitated with me she gets mad really easy.

"Of course I do.. I'm just finding it a bit odd."

"You're crashing my mood."

"Sorry." I told her as I gave her cheek another quick kiss. "So when do we leave?"

"Well we did have plane tickets but I switched them out for boat tickets."

"You know how I get sea sick." I whinned.

"Ah crap I forgot... It's kinda too late now since I already got the tickets so take medicine and just suck it up."

"Ah this trip is going to suck."

"Suck it up just think of it as an opportunity of a lifetime.. Which it is.. Now come on this is our chance to be an amazing duo and make it to the top. Aren't you sick of kissing asses?"

"Well yeah."

"Good so am I. So get packing don't ruin this for me."

"Alright.. But I'm not happy about this."

"Yeah you are."

"No I'm not."

"Then act like it."