Memories Of A Once Recovered Man

*NOW*

"Can we just be done with this?!" I yelled as I stood up from the table.

"Please Hunter, you have to go on." The news reporter told me.

"I can not do this!" I slammed my hands against the table shaking the room with a boom sound. "Do you know what is coming next?"

"I am trying to find that out."

"A storm is coming next that is what is next."

"So."

"It's a hurricane."

"A hurricane?"

"Yes a hurricane all this wind I have been talking about since Dan's death has been a start of it."

"That is such a long time for it.. It has to be months."

"I know."

"Does anyone die?"

"No."

"So Daniel will be ok?"

"What? No. He will not be ok. No one is ok."

"You're ok."

"No! I am not. I am fucking wreck. What are you talking about? Can't you see me? I am more than a mess. I am at the verge of another mental breakdown. I can't seem to find that man I once were."

"You will find him no worries."

"Screw you man."

There was a knock at the door and a woman walked in. "Sir someone is here too see you." She told him.

"Alright.. Finally... I will be right back Hunter." The news reporter said and I looked down at my hands that shook slightly. My meds were wearing off I could see that I am starting to feel the effects.

My vision blurred and the room I was in disappeared as I was pulled into a flashback of a white room.

"Stay here now and be a very good boy." A nurse told me as she lead me into a white padded room.

"I am not crazy." I yelled as I pushed her aside and I tried walking out of the room. Two security men stood in front of me blocking the entrance.

"Hunter this is for your own safety and ours."

"I refuse to stay here." I hit one guy in his throat and I kicked the other one, he grabbed my leg and I fell onto my back grunting. He pulled out silver handcuffs and he put them on me. I kicked at him as he did so but he never once was phrased by it. His partner on the other hand was hurt rather badly. I felt bad as I noticed his lip was bleeding. He glared at me as he kicked me in my side.

"Boys we are here to help him not to hurt him." The nurse had told him.

"He is insane." One of them told her.

"Have you read his report?"

"I don't care about his report."

"Well you better. Go and read it... Now Hunter you don't have to be here for long.. Ok?" I rolled my eyes as the guy on the right kicked me in my side again. I pushed him down with a single kick to his right leg. "Go!" She told them once more and finally they had left. "I am sorry. For them."

"It is ok.. I mean a kick in the side is nothing.. Say has a torch ever been smacked across your face before?"

"No sir. I can't say that has happened to me before."

"Now that hurts. A kick in the side is like getting spat at."

"So it doesn't hurt you?"