Findings

I sat against the cold rock till the morning light peaked through the trees and the only thing that went through my head was that she wasn't coming.

I have became stiff from sitting in the same position and when I stood up every bone in my body creaked with agony.

I didn't know how to feel.
I didn't even know why I showed up.
I wasn't mad that she didn't show up I was more mad at myself for coming and waiting for her ALL NIGHT.
I was crazy for thinking maybe just maybe she liked me.
Why did Tigeress have to put that silly thought in my head?
I didn't love her till she told me.

I stretched the entire walk back everyone was asleep when I got there which made sense since it was early Dan and Vega were in the same spot they were in when I left but they were sleeping in the sand close to the fire that was still brewing in light orangish flames.

I walked past them and I found Katie sleeping next to Shay, I frowned she stood me up for this idiot. He had his arm around her protectively and I groaned as I sat in my usual spot in the sand and I fell fast asleep.

The late afternoon light woke me up and I stretched I noticed Dan was sitting next to me eating and I pushed him over making him drop whatever he was eating. "What the heck dude!" he yelled at me and I laughed as I pushed him over again. "Oh that is it Hayes." I got up quickly knowing he wanted to play along and he pulled the back of my pants pulling me back down I screamed as he grabbed me in a headlock and he rubbed his knuckles across the top of my head.

"Alright, alright you win." I yelled, he let go instantly. He stood up as Vega walked past us and he smiled at her I got up and grabbed his shirt pulling it over his head. "That's right I'm the king." I praised myself knowing I cheated in our little game.

"Hey that's not fair."

Vega giggled as he almost fell over and I grabbed him "What's the magic word Danny boy?"

"Long live the queen."

"Alright well I'll just see you later then." I let go of his shirt and I pretended to walk away.

"Alright! Alright!! Long live the king." he grumbled and I pulled his shirt off from the top of his head.

"And don't you forget it." he pushed me to the side and he sat back down Vega sat next to him and she smiled at him. "So... you two huh?" I asked hoping since they have been inseparable since the very beginning.

"Ew no." Vega said and Dan's face turned bright red.

"Ew huh?" Shay asked as he sat in between Dan and I, I move over slightly so he wasn't sitting on me.

"I didn't mean ew..."

"Just drop it." Dan told them quietly.

"I didn't mean ew."

"Drop it, it's whatever."

"Dude she meant ew." Shay told him and I hit him in the arm. "Hayes keep your hands to yourself."

"Leave him alone Shay." I said.

"Danny."

"It's just Dan." Dan told him as he tossed sand at his brother.

"Wait your name is Danny?" Vega asked she looked so dumbfounded.

"Ah no it's Daniel actually." Dan told her as he stared at the sand and he scratched the back of his neck.

"How did I not know this?"

"Because I didn't tell you."

"Why not? I told you some pretty interesting stuff about myself."