Years Pass

Years have passed since that day of Planet Vegeta's desruction, My Brother and I were discovered a man that we grew up to call him Grandpa Gohan.

He gave us our Earth names, He called my bother Goku, and called me Akari. He taught us martial arts and then we trained with Master Roshi. We met all of are friends that we would know for a long time. We truly fit in, except our tails. Mine was cut off at a young age after Goku and I rampaged in these horrible giant ape forms.

When we were in High School, Chi-Chi got engaged to Goku. It was the year of one of most memorable World Martial Arts Tournament. Goku and a green guy called "King Piccolo" battled to basically sudden death. Goku came out on top though, which was the most wonderful part about it.

When Goku married Chi-chi, I was basically both Maid of Honor and Best Man, well "Best Sister" as Goku called it. It was a beautiful wedding, it was quite beautiful indeed. It made me cry a little, I was still single and my goofy brother already was married. I am not jealous, but I can only hope to find my "Fairy Tale Prince Charming" at some point.

I had a gold locket that Grandpa Gohan told me that it was around my neck when I got here. He told me stories about the locket. He believed that the boy in my locket is my "long lost Prince" and that he will come and get me someday. I always wore that locket round my neck, symbolizing that I am not giving up on him.

A few years or months later, I had a nephew! His name is Gohan, and he is the cutest little guy ever!! He had a tail like we did when we were kids. I dismissed it as a weird heredity thing.

After a few years later, we got to fly all around with little Gohan and introduced him to all of our friends. Then that's when something happened that will change my life forever.

Now my life did change in a flash... it was incredible that it changed that fast. But the question is, will this be the best for me?