Frieza Vs. Goku... Again...

I sat there, watching my heroic brother get all the glory of fighting Frieza.

Whoa... I sounded like Vegeta right then. Must be hanging around him way too much.

But I love it!

Anyway, I focused on Goku. He seemed a little cocky. He was not the same Goku I have known. His power must be getting to his head, he thinks he is invincible!

Well... he might be... I don't honestly want to test that theory at the moment.

Then the battle began, finally some action!

Vegeta stood next to me, acting like the Vegeta I fell in love with, the harder, colder, arrogant, prince himself.

"Why does your brother always want to take all the glory? He is a no good glory hog!" Vegeta muttered and I then stood up.

"Vegeta, you would do the same!" I said and stood next to Vegeta,waiting for a shot at Frieza.

Then we both decided to sit down since it might take a long time. I then affixed my eyes on the battle. Vegeta smirked at me because I was so fixed on this battle.

"If you are going to make fun of me, Vegeta, I could just instant transmission you to anywhere less enjoyable... like somewhere with a ton of worms." And then Vegeta smirked again, I was kinda glad Vegeta was back to more of his harder self. Though he has to be still softer around Trunks, but he never shows that...

I looked at the battle. Goku punching Frieza, and Frieza trying to punch Goku. So far, Goku has been matching him blow for blow.

I watched as Goku delivered a really good punch into Frieza's stomach. Then Frieza used both of his arms to hit Goku in the head. Goku flew down like a bullet out of a gun, he then caught himself and flew up, delivering a devastating uppercut.

Then after awhile I saw both sort of panting a bit.

I felt my brother's energy, he hasn't used much, not even half!

I then sensed Frieza's and he was the same way, but using at least a half.

I then saw Frieza transform into a new form.

It was like his final form but purple and gold. Then Goku raised his energy, he was screaming at the top of his lungs in a few short minutes and he had a hue of blue surrounding him.

His hair, blue, dark blue, and he was ready. He was Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan!!!

I saw the look on Vegeta's face, he had a stern gaze, he wanted to fight so badly. I looked at him and he gave me another smirk.

"You are not the only one being tortured by Goku getting all the glory." I said and Vegeta was fed up, he went up to where Goku was and delivered a massive uppercut. Then Goku and Vegeta were fighting as Frieza was just standing there.

I then had to intervene and pry the two from each other.

"Come on, Vegeta, you will get your turn after I destroy Goku." Frieza said and I was shocked. Vegeta then grabbed my arm and he took me over to the cliff we were at.

"We can wait, I know it." I said and Vegeta stood there, not saying a word, just looking at the battle unfolding.

Then we all realized something, Frieza was acting pretty strange. His energy depleting, its very weird...

"I would like to take my turn now, Kakarot!"

"Aw Man! You just want your turn because you see his weakness too!!!" Goku replied

"My weakness?!" Frieza blurted out and both Vegeta and I had smile on our faces.

"Yeah, judging by how you have been fighting. I'd say once you reached your new form, you came here to try to destroy us." Goku said

"Yes, and right now that new form of yours is just leaching out all the energy possible out of you. Let's face it... you lost." Vegeta said and he had a smirk on his face.

"I... I... I..." Frieza stuttered

"And I have been a Super Saiyan for years, training to reach my new hight." Goku said, and Frieza still speechless.

"I... I... I... ... WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!" Frieza said as he screamed to the top of his lungs, his scream, ear piercing...

The started battling again, punch on punch, kick on kick!

Then Frieza's form faded, we were right.

Until Frieza's ace up his sleeve...

Goku shot in the heart with a laser...

I flew down to Goku, tears in my eyes. I flew down and Frieza was about to hit me out of the way.

"You lying jerk! You cheated! You are nothing!" I screamed and hit Frieza with my fist, a uppercut.

"Now is it my turn, Kakarot?" Vegeta asked and Goku nodded.

"Let's have some fun!"