Frieza Vs. Goku, But No Katarina

As I went utterly insane, my brother started fighting with Frieza. Frieza then knocked me out cold...

I then was in this world. This place was so weird, I felt very strange. My head ached. I saw...Vegeta?! I must be crazy. Where was I? Why am I here? Am I dead?

"Vegeta? Is that you?" I asked to

"Vegeta".

"Yes, it is Katarina. And no, you are not dead..." Vegeta said to me as he helped me up.
"I will try to answer as many questions as I can, but I doubt you will like the answers..." he said as we walked around this place.

"One, you are unconscious, two, you are here because you are kinda in some sort of coma, and three, again you are not dead."

"This is bad, I need to help Goku. I need to be back, I can't stay here!" I yelled and Vegeta trys to calm me down.

"Katarina, you can't help him now. You need to heal and figure out a plan to help your clown of a brother." Vegeta said, then my head felt strange again and I blinked, then I found my self in the middle of a exploding planet. What the heck happened here?

I looked at my brother, he was super saiyan, Frieza was ridiculously pumped and I was laying here on the ground of an exploding planet. I heard King Kai talking to Kami.

"WAIT! LEAVE ME ON THE PLANET! Change the wish, have only me and Frieza stay on the planet!" Goku said to King Kai telepathically.

" That goes for me too! I am not leaving ether.  I haven't died yet, so I can be wished back!" I said telepathically. King Kai let us stay and my brother kept fighting. Frieza kept throwing everything he has got. He was going to fall, I know it. Then when he used his disks, he cut himself in half. He pleaded for mercy... Goku gave in, but Frieza turned on him and Goku got rid of Frieza. Goku and I were now trapped on a exploding planet. No way to get out of there...

*Hey fans!
I know it was a short chapter, but 1, I didn't want to write this in so much detail and 2, I didn't want to take forever to get to the point, oh, and 3, I really can't remember everything. I also wanted to add something different so thanks. Please comment, Vote and Love DBZ. And wait for my new chapter!
-KatarinaTheSaiyan