Guys week 5-7

I couldn't believe how the battle went. I couldn't believe Vegeta won that one... almost, until I used a technique to knock him out cold... so I won...

Now you all night think, jeez, is this girl as strong or stronger than Goku? The answer to that is well, it depends, one day I might be stronger than him, others I wouldn't be in the same league as him. So, right now I could be as strong as Goku but I don't really know.

Anyway... where was my thought... oh yeah... sorry folks, I kinda have short term memory like Goku... (hee hee)

As I was about to say, we were getting into what truly made it the best week... fishing!
Yeah, it seen like, why would like to fish? The answer to that is, well you don't know how we fish. Yeah we use poles and bobbers. When we have contests, those tools are out the window... As we get ready to fish, we all try to calm ourselves first. Well, Vegeta fails at that, but we eventually make it a fun day of relaxation after awhile.

Before lunch, I needed to get other stuff beside fish and other meat. So I usually hunt and gather. This time Vegeta wanted to come with me, usually I have Gohan come with me to teach him a few things but why not, Vegeta needed to learn a thing or two.

I grew up in the woods, I knew what plants did what. I knew how to make medicine out of plants, what plants to eat, what plants to stay away from and many more. So, Vegeta and I walked in the forest, we were both casually walking along. I had a bag in my hand and Vegeta did too, but I needed to teach him about gathering.

"Vegeta, remember leaves of three, let them be." I told him the rule that is basic and I hope he would follow it. We started gathering things, berries, nuts, fruits, vegetables, and medicinal plants. Vegeta kept getting his gloves snagged in thorn bushes. I told him to take his gloves off to not ruin his gloves, which then he did and he started picking things. Once we were done I was looking for Vegeta.

"Vegeta! Let's head back! Where are you?!" I yelled, I never heard a answer. I kept walking, trying to sense Vegeta's energy. I found it, but I felt like something was wrong. I ran to where he was and he was in a bush.

"Vegeta? Why are you in a bush like that?" I said, then I looked at the leaves closely. It was poison ivy and poison oak. Really?! In all my years of being in the forest, this is the first time I saw both poison ivy and poison oak together and my princely fellow falling into it... really?!

"Ok Vegeta, I will help you, just let me think." I said and Vegeta shot back,

"Hurry up, Katarina! I feel like my whole body is on fire! Come on, think faster than Kakarot and help me out of here."

I then was getting really annoyed, he really needs to learn some manners. I used my magic to make vines to lift Vegeta out. He was all torn with thorns, bleeding a little and had blisters all over his hands and some on his face.

"Vegeta, it's ok, you just need help. Even great warriors need help sometimes."