Visions

I wanted to go back to that vision, answer more questions. Why would I give up a child?

I then blacked out again...

A saw nothing really, a white bed again. This time I saw the little girl on the bed.

"Mommy! Come on! It took you long enough..." she said, her smile so genuine.

"Wait, is your name Harmony?" I asked, and she shook her  head.

"Yeah momma, you gave me that name. Now come on! Get out of bed!" She yelled, trying to motivate me.

"Why am I seeing this vision, Harmony? Who are you? What happened?" And Harmony sat down, Vegeta disappeared.

"Well, you and Daddy were in love... you had me! Well, you would have had me... I gave myself up for you to fight. I love you mommy, I always will. I am glad that you fought to protect my home." She said and then she disappeared...  Harmony!! Where did you go? I gave you up? Why?

I then woke up to Bulma running a damp cloth over my head. My head ached, worst that anything I felt.

"Hey, Akari, I am glad you are awake... how are you?" Bulma asked and I couldn't formulate the right words to say.

"I am fine, I guess... how long was I out?" I asked and Vegeta stepped in.

"Kakarot defeated the one android and the other fled. Then you were out like a light and couldn't wake you up. You kept mumbling Harmony..." I then blushed a little and was wondering how I was mumbling that name.

A few days later the other Androids came. Vegeta and I went to investigate.

"Are you ready to kick some robo butt, Vegeta?" I said, and he laughed a little and then replied.

"Yeah, it's going to be a treat with you,  Katarina."

We arrived and there was Androids there. One was a blond with a jeans jacket on, another had black hair the same hight of the blond one, and this ridiculously huge guy with a orange mohawk. 

"Well, what do we have here..." the blond one said, and I smirked a little.

"Who are you?" I asked the androids.

"I am 18, this is 17, and the big guy is 16." She said.

"I didn't ask for your ages, hun. I wanted to know your names, sweety." I said, and I knew the Androids wouldn't feel emotion.

"Ha ha, so funny. Wish your humor wasn't as stale as a saltine cracker..." 18 shot back.

"Ha ha, really funny. What are you doing? Trying to pull my tail? News flash! I don't have one, which is understandable that you don't know that because you are machines. Anything you do will be all screwed up. What do you need? A new data back up?!" I said, talking smack... wow, never did that before...

This was going to be fun...

But I still wondered... will the vision come true?