I Am

I had lost my first and only little one to Cell...

I ran and instant transmissioned to the battle field Vegeta was next to me.

"Are you ok? Is the little one ok?" He whispered. I didn't really want to give him the answer.

But I did...

"She is gone... she is now in each in everyone of us. She wanted her energy transferred to the rest of the Saiyans. She gave us the power to fight Cell." And Vegeta looked at me and wiped my eyes.

"Lets defeat Cell, for her." And he let me go and I asked Goku if I could battle Cell.

"Sure, go ahead!" He told me and he came to me and asked if I was ok and why I ran off.

"I needed to let something important go. But it's ok now, this is powering me to defeat Cell." I said and he nodded and I got into the battle field.

"Well, well, you decided to come back, huh? Well I hope you are up to battle me. Your power won't exceed to far." He said and I wanted to get him then, I was trying to be rational. "Lets see what you've got. Come on and show me your moves." I said and he started first, just like I wanted.

I grabbed his leg and he fell right down, but he grabbed me and had me on the ground too. I kicked him, a low blow and he felt it alright.

"That was for Harmony." I said, he winced at the words of my daughter's name.

"And you are going to go somewhere where no one will ever see you again. You will pay for what you have done. You monster!!!!" I screamed and my Saiyan side went wild. I could see Harmony, she was cheering me on in Heaven, or in my vision. I smiled and ran into Cell with force. He coughed as I ran into him, my fist shoved into his stomach.

He then punched me in the head and I was knocked out.

I was then in a white building, many children were here.

"Mommy?! Why are you here?! You shouldn't be here." It was Harmony, she gave me a hug and helped me up.

"Where am I?" I asked and Harmony led me to the outside of the building.

"This is where I live. I don't get to live in Other world. I wasn't developed enough, none of these children are. This is the place for people with no physical body. Some adults are here but hardly. I am fine here. I miss you, Mommy." She said and I gave her a hug.

"I love you too sweetie, I am so sorry. I should have stayed home. You would still be with me if I would have only stayed." I said, still regretting what I did.

"There is a way to get me back, but it would be very difficult. Find the Dragon Balls and wish for an alternate universe to see what I have seen. Wish for you to have me in the alternate universe. It may not be the greatest. You should tell Daddy. Go back!" She said and everything went back to normal. I was in a room, at Bulma's and I was wired for sound.

"What?! Vegeta?! Where are you?!" I yelled and Vegeta ran in.

"What happened?" I asked and Vegeta tried to make me calm down.

"Well... Kakarot and Gohan saved us all. Trunks will be going in a few days. You were out cold, unresponsive for a long time and after that battle. When Cell was defeated, I took you here and that's back to the present." Vegeta said, which surprised me.

"You also shouldn't get out of bed, you need to heal." He said and I had to tell him what I saw in my vision. Which I did and Vegeta's eyes were wide.

"I need to go to an alternate time line to see if it is better than this one? Ok... I will try." He said and ran to go find the Dragon Balls.