Mini Fill in! Scientist Katarina!

Welcome many of you to the Science Corner! I am Akari, but famously known as Katarina! Now, this is a little filler, but its fun, and who wants to rush to the end anyway?!

Vegeta: I don't really mind rushing to the end...

Katarina: I know you don't, you just want to and up with me...

Vegeta: *Blushes* Well.... well...

Katarina: As I was saying, this story should never really end, right guys?!

Crowd: Yeah!!

Katarina:Great!!! Now it's now time for the science corner!

Ok everyone, I have a hypothesis (that is a scientific question in the form of a statement that I think is going to happen):

Saiyans have heightened emotions compared to humans

Let's test it!!!

Meet my test monkeys!!!

Vegeta and Goku!!

(No Trunks, Gohan, or Goten because they are hybrids)

Now let's get our science on!!

Test 1: Happiness

I lured Goku into the kitchen... which is not too hard to do and had tons of food prepared.

Goku: Something smells really good! Yum!!  A buffet!! *stomach growls* I guess I should fill up, a little snack  won't hurt.

He exhibits a good sense of smell and is happy with food, really happy...

Now for Vegeta...

I lure Vegeta out into the forest and I make a magic clone of Goku.

Clone Goku: Hey Vegeta, wanna battle?

Vegeta: So, you are finally ready to fight me? Well prepare yourself!

The clone and Vegeta battle, then I weakend the clone to make Vegeta win.

Vegeta: What?! I won... I finally beat Kakarot??? That's crazy! What?!

Vegeta exhibited a really substandable happiness, he really wants to beat Goku... now how am I going to break it to him now? I guess that will be test 2

Test 2: Sadness... (I hope)

I come out of my hiding spot and the clone Goku disappeared.

Katarina: I have to tell you something, Vegeta...

Vegeta: What is it?

Katarina: But I don't want to ruin your day.

Vegeta: Nothing could possibly ruin my day. Besides Katarina, you make me feel... happy... and you don't bring people down.

Katarina: Thats the thing, Vegeta, that Goku you fought against and won was one of my clones...

Vegeta: *Starts to turn Super Saiyan* What?!?!?!?! IT WAS A FAKE?!?!?

Katarina: But it was a evil clone that you saved me from, it was targeting me!! Vegeta you are my hero!

Vegeta: *Turns red* Well... I... I... guess...

Then I gave him a kiss and went on my way. Lieing was the best way to stay alive...

Now Goku!

I make an imaginary grave sight with headstones of all of the Z-Fighters and Moi, and even Chi-Chi, and they were in on it the whole time! It was made with my magic. (Boy, I love illusion spells)

Goku: "Hey Guys, I'm home! Hope you guys didn't miss me that much!

Goku then stares at the "Grave Yard" and starts crying.

Goku: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10 HOURS LATER

Goku: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... *starts sobbing*

Observations of this are really sad, man he is a cry baby... well I would cry too if all of my friends and family died and were buried in my back yard..

Then I removed the head stones and came to my brother.

Katarina: What's wrong, Goku?

Goku: I saw all your head stones and you were dead...and... Hey! You are still alive!! Sis! Don't ever leave me, or ever let me have a big gigantic snack.

Test 3: Anger

No need to test that at all, these guys get mad instantly... enough said...

Test 4: love

I set up a dinner date for Chi- Chi and Goku, then at the same restaurant for Vegeta and Bulma.

They sit at different tables, Good! Then Vegeta is flirting with Bulma? Bulma isn't the happiest tonight...

Then Goku and Chi-Chi are in a booth and start eating together, enjoying their company and food.

Trunks: God mom? Why are we spying on my mom and dad?

Goten: Yeah, and why are they in the same restaurant as my mom and dad?

Katarina: I am observing them for a experiment. You guys will help me with my next test.

First observations: both show love for their partner, no difference from humans.

Test 5: Tolerance

Now I made each of the boys annoy their fathers with annoying questions.

Trunks: Why are you so strong? Can I go to the park? Can I go see Goten? Am I strong as you? Can we play soccer? *keeps rambling*...

Vegeta: ONE THING AT A TIME BOY! BREATHE AND TELL ME THE MOST IMORTANT QUESTION YOU HAVE!

Trunks: ...

Now for Goku!

Goten: Can I go see Trunks? How about Bulma? When did you and mom meet? Do I need to do homework? *keeps rambling*

Goku: Calm down and tell me something really important...

Goten: I love you!

Tests are over!!

Overall: Saiyans have feelings except their over the top anger...

I hope you enjoyed my science corner and see you next update and please comment!