The Blood of a True Warrior

Frieza, a cold blooded monster was beating us all, no mercy. He killed Dende, and now is slaughtering Vegeta. My heart was breaking inside, little by little as Vegeta was scraped across the dirt by Frieza.

I wanted to help him. I needed a plan, but Goku came up to me and realized I was up to something. Frieza then threw Vegeta like a rag doll and he laid there. I rushed over to him, Frieza's stare felt like lasers into my soul. I went over to Vegeta, looking at him, while Goku confronted Frieza. I couldn't believe how much damage Vegeta took. I needed to give Frieza a serious beating.

Then Vegeta got up, "Kakarot is a true super Saiyan, Frieza, your worst...." he was cut off when the death beam went through his heart.

"That was ruthless Frieza! He didn't do anything wrong!" Goku yelled at Frieza while I was speechless sitting down beside Vegeta.

" Ka...Kaka...Kakarot... Please I only ask of you for one thing. Please don't let our race die. He killed all of our people because he was afraid of what we can become." Vegeta said as he then turned his head to me.

"Kata...katarina... thank you for giving me a chance to be with you... I love..." and he was cut off. I wasn't able to listen to his last word...

I was mad now, I was going to rip Frieza's heart out of his chest and watch it bleed....

What was I turning into? Now I wanted ridiculous violence to get revenge? Why did I want to do it so much? Did I just fall in love with Vegeta before he died and I wanted to avenge him? I must have, because I was finally Super Saiyan. A gold aura shined around me, my hair was very long and gold. I took that hair and put it in a bun. I was ready to fight Frieza.

I then started to kick Frieza everywhere, head, throat, stomach... yep if you could imagine how mad I am you would see I was using this alien as my personal punching bag.

I kept kicking him, then I used vines to tie him up, made them have thorns on them so, he did get thorns digging in his flesh. I still couldn't get enough torturing Frieza.

You might think, why is a sweet Saiyan girl now turn into psycho Saiyan? The answer is well, I don't really know, didn't really care.

As I was going on my psycho rampage on Frieza, I felt less and less like myself. I was just a normal Saiyan now, no feelings at all.

What have I turned myself into?

Have I gone complete, and udderly insane?