Preparing for The Androids

Before the whole Guys Week thing, Future Trunks told my brother he would die from a heart virus in a year. The same time the Androids would come. We needed to prepare for this, so we all started training. I know, such a new concept, right?!

Goku showed Vegeta and Trunks the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, the place you can train for one day and have it feel like a year's worth training. "We should go first, then after we are done we wouldn't need to train at all, Kakarot." Vegeta said as he stepped into the chamber, Future Trunks feeling like 'really?! Did you just say that?!' .

After Vegeta and Future Trunks went into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, it felt different. No Vegeta to try to win me over, no Future Trunks to trying to get answers about the Androids. It was peaceful, not that it wasn't before. I felt lonely, even though I had the rest of the Z Fighters here still. I guess I missing my pain-in-the-neck Prince. I then saw Dende, what? He was back?!

"Hi Dende!" I said and ran over to me.

"Hi Akari! It's nice to see you again. Is Gohan here?" Dende said so excited.

"Yeah, he is with his dad, Goku." I said pointing to Gohan and Goku, both of them talking, laughing.

It looked so nice, having a kid and someone to show your unconditional love to. I wish to have that kind of relationship, but I doubt that will happen. Why am I do negative just now? I don't really know.

A day later...

Vegeta and Trunks came out of the chamber and their clothes were ragged. Bulma came by with Baby Trunks to give all of us something. It was brand new armor and jumpsuit for all of us! It looked exactly like Vegeta's, Bulma did a really good job!

I had knee-high white boots, white gloves that came up to my elbows, armor that really fit me and the blue jumpsuit. It was really comfortable, I really liked it!

"Thank you Bulma! Well, I guess I will see y'all after a day." I said and everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?" I simply said.

"You can only have two people in the chamber right?" They asked me.

"Yes, that was the Camber originally could do, but if you add my magic, it can handle three. But I can only go as the third one, since if I let someone else in here that wasn't me,The Camber will keep taking my magic until it sucked me dry. That wouldn't be good, because ever since I was able to wield magic I need it within me or I basically can die. Now I can go into the chamber because my magic is multiplied in there so it will supply enough magic to let me in there for 24 hours. Well, that's what I figured out with Mr. Popo." I explained and everyone looked at me in amazement.

Well, that was definitely a handful to say, but that explained what I figured. Then I tried this method that I thought of.

"If I don't make it somehow, I want to tell you all, I love you." I said and started to draw magic, forming a ball of pure magic in my hands. I then directed it to the sphere above the door of the chamber. The ball started to spin, the ball glowed, flowing with magic.

Then the door opened and I stopped.