Wait!!! Too Fast!!

This story is going way too fast! We o
Forgot a forgotten arc. The dark crystal arc.

It was a beautiful day on Earth, and Vegeta and I got the boys from school just to spar after school. Vegeta and I after a long spar match were sitting under a tree, side by side, watching the clouds roll by.

My brother was off training as usual and Bulma was shopping with Chi-Chi and Videl. Since Videl has been added to our family it's been really different. I sometimes saw Gohan, but he wasn't himself.

He was so mature and not the fighter he use to be. Not that he was one of the greatest fighters ever,  but he didn't keep up his training at all. I didn't really have anything else to do but train and train, unless I became the typical house wife and stayed home, which I didn't see that coming in the near time future.

While I was contemplating this, a crystal had fell and hit my head. Ow!

"What was that, Katarina? I heard something fall and hit you." Vegeta said and I felt where that crystal had hit me.

"I think it was this thing... it looks like a crystal of some sort... I kinda feel weird, Vegeta..." and Vegeta and I stood up and we called the boys and we all went home.

At dinner I felt strange, very strange. I felt like my thinking wasn't straight, like there was a darkness within me.

After dinner I got ready for bed and went to bed and fell asleep.

Then I woke up in the morning to chaos...

"Sis? Why are you here?! I just saw you this morning all goth like..." Goku said... I blacked out.