Can We Get Those Dragon Balls Yet?!

5 days later...
It felt like 5 days but it was only like 3 but I like to exaggerate... I know so surprising...

Anyway we landed on Namik!! Which I was so glad to be out of the spaceship. I was stretching in a brand new gi. It felt so good to be out of the spaceship, so I was like in heaven.
When we came, we started looking for the dragon balls with Bulma's dragon radar. I waited till it beeped, and after that I finally saw the dots. The dots were all together, which means one thing... we are not alone.

As we all looked around the green planet, we saw a Alien and two other alien like guys carrying huge versions of Dragon Balls. Were the Dragon Balls here that huge?!

We then tried to get those Dragon Balls, but we saw Vegeta. So this strong alien and his horrible allies, and Vegeta. We definitely walked into the worst situation ever... wow...
I couldn't believe we were here with the biggest threats of the Universe and Goku was not even here yet. But glad that Goku is coming, but it will take awhile.

Many moments passed...

So Bulma is stuck in a cave, and Krillin, Gohan, and I are searching for the Dragon Balls. The fun thing is that Vegeta has them now, and the bad thing is... Vegeta has all but one Dragon Ball. Gohan found the Dragon Ball and Krillin got the other one from the Grand Elder of Namik. We then all run into Vegeta, which is bad... I think...

To me, there is a lot of things that can go wrong here and now. Let's play, WHAT ARE THE WORST POSSIBLITIES!! Ok, now we have possibility number 1, Vegeta kills us, 2, We run away and he kills us, 3, we try to get him but he kills us, or 4, We somehow become allies? What am I saying? Are you seeing what I am Saiyan?!