Answers...

I woke up in my bed at Goku's.

"Are you ok, Akari? It isn't like you to black out?" Goku asked and I jumped right up!

"What happened?! I saw something then blacked! Where is Dende?" Then Goku relaxed me.

"He told me what you need, you need to collect these dark pieces and make it whole again to get rid of that dark lady. I understand and we will all help. We need to take care of her together."

Then we all met up at the lookout after awhile.

"Ok, this is what we are looking for." As I held a picture of the crytal from the scroll.

"This is what color gem we are looking for." I said then Vegeta came.

"Like this one, Katarina?" He asked, a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, where did you get that?"

"This was that crystal that hit you on the head one day. The day before evil Katarina was unleashed."

"Alright everyone, this is the shard of the dark crystal. Magic welders cannot touch it, but none of you have magic so you can pick it up all you want. That's why I need your help. Will you guys help me find these pieces?" And all of them nodded.

"Alright, if my memory serves me correctly... Goku & I will go north, Trunks & Goten go South, Piccolo & Tien & Chioutsu go west, and Gohan & Videl go East..."

"What about us, Akari?!" Yamcha asked and there was only Vegeta to be partnered with.

"Do you guys think you can work together for once?"

"NO!" They said in unison.

"Ok, Vegeta come with me, Yamcha go with Trunks and Goten. Now all of you be careful, I don't want you guys to get hurt because of me." And we all flew off in our directions.

Goku,Vegeta, and I were flying until I got the hugest headache ever. I couldn't fly because it was so bad. Then Vegeta grabbed me and set me down gently, we were just right by an island.

"Are you ok?" Both of them asked me and I smiled at them and my head started aching even more.

"My head is acting all weird... it feels like someone hit me with a sledgehammer. Or full powered Super Saiyans kicked me in the head with full strength... whichever sounds better to you..." and then I sat down on something... that was sharp, a rock maybe... I jumped off and low and behold, the crystal.

"Guys! Pick that thing up! This is a crystal!" I yelled then the boys were frantic.

"But can't you pick it up yourself, sis?" Goku asked and I just wanted to beat him there... and I totally gave him the look.

"Goku... did you listen to me eariler?! I said that I can't touch it! Plus my gloves are at home... I can't touch it with bare skin! But you can, so pick it up!" I said, now I know why Chi-Chi is so mad at Goku all the time. He doesn't listen!

"I guess you are like a dragon radar for those crystals!" Goku smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. I wanted to... just beat him... I kinda wish looks could

Then we all met back at the Lookout and every pairing had a piece. Now to put this crystal back together.

"Alright everyone, connect your pieces!" And the crystal repaired itself and then Goku had the completed gem in his hands. Then he set it in the pedistil.

"Well, I bet you are going to try to trap me in that huh?" A female voice said, Dark Katarina is here for us... no wasted time tracking...

"Let's go, Katarina Wanna be!" I yelled and I took my first move.