Getting Back To Speed

I am finally back! I can't wait to start up again. Thanks for all the reads, support and the occasional comments. Let's get back to our situation, shall we?

Ok, this is a lot to take in. Goku, my brother is in Ginyu. Which is bad, because we have no clue how that even happened or a way to even try to fix that. So this is what I call the worst situation possible, it might get better or worst. Either we try to fix it or we are is some deep trouble.

I mean deep trouble... if I don't get Goku back to Chi-Chi in one 1 piece, I will be killed. And we sorta need Goku...

Well, I kept slapping Goku/Ginyu, but that kept him yelling.

Why wouldn't you just tell me how to get my brother back!? He then escaped from my vines and went right to Vegeta.

He spread his arms and legs out and shouted something like " CHANGE NOW!!!". Ginyu/Goku then threw himself in front of Vegeta.

Vegeta was very surprised, his eyes very wide. Ginyu got mad and then tried to do the same thing to Vegeta again. Then Goku threw a frog and it was a funny sight after that.

Ginyu acted like a frog and the frog must have been Ginyu. Another picture moment... i should carry my camera with me now...

Anyway,Vegeta was about to kill froggy Ginyu, but Goku talked him out of it.

Well, I am taking it one step at a time..

That was a fast step, but it will be more interesting if I do it.