Here Comes Trouble

It was a peaceful day, until trouble came. I was training with Mr.Popo, I was trying to control some magic. I have been taught magic for a few years now. I am mastering somethings and others I fail at.
My brother found me at The Lookout. "Sis, something has crashed landed on Earth. Could you come!?"

"Of course, it might be a battle worth fighting. Just make sure you don't play the hero like you always do, okay Goku." I said as we flew to the crashed spaceship.

The ship was more of a pod, and Gohan was in it! Why was he in a pod? I didn't know, but I knew that Chi-Chi would be very mad at Goku.

"Why is Gohan in there?" I asked and I got my answer in a angry long haired muscular dude that called me "Sister".

"Katarina! It's a wonderful surprise that you are here. It's one big happy family again." The long Haired dude told me.

" My name is Akari, and you don't seem to relate to me. You look like you just crawled out of the tightest space imaginable. And I can smell your whole body from here! What no take a shower back where you came from,spaceman?" I said back as he looked surprised at me.

"A warrior like you should know her heritage... You are a Saiyan, a powerful Saiyan at that. You are the most powerful female of our race, if the prophecy is correct. And I like your humor dear, but direct it toward someone else next time..." The long haired dude kept rambling on and on. "Well where are my manners, my name is Raditz, your brother, and Kakarot's too."

I looked at him closely, he had a tail like I did when I was little. He seemed like us, but so cruel. He didn't seem to care about anything or anyone but himself.

"How am I a Saiyan? I mean, I have never heard of this before. And why is Gohan in that pod? If you layer so much as a finger on him, I am just going to have to come over there and see how you like it, getting picked on." I told Raditz, as he looked at me with a questionable look.

"You and our brother were sent to blow up this useless planet. And I came here to do that job myself and bring you back to the prince." He told me as he eyed my locket.

A prince I thought, could this prince he is talking about the one from my locket? Will I finally meet my prince?