Training With Whis

After Whis finished his food he looked up at me and smiled.

"Would you like to train with me? I can help you with your Saiyan Guardian powers." And then Vegeta came really close to me just then.

"Whis, it's her Saiyan Guardian powers, not any other power... Saiyans train Saiyans."
Vegeta firmly said and I blushed, Vegeta was jealous of Whis.

I think he really wanted to say 'Saiyans should train Saiyans.' But who knows...

"Well, I was hoping you two can help with her training. Come on then." Whis said and he offered his arm to me like a gentleman and I linked with him. Vegeta then grabbed my hand and was almost crushing it. I was about to yell at Vegeta, but I knew what he was up to... He just couldn't let me go.

We then arrived in a temple of some kind. It so spacious, it was beautiful...

"Alright, let's start. Lady Katarina, let's test the boys first." And he took my hand and lead in a dance of some kind. Vegeta on the sidelines was fuming mad, and then Whis gave me a kiss on the cheek and Whis was on the ground in 1 second flat.

"DO NOT EVER TOUCH KATARINA!!!" Vegeta yelled and was Super Saiyan in that very instant. He grumbled something to Whis and I wasn't surprised if it was a threat of some kind. Goku just stood back and watched the wrestling match on the ground.

"Vegeta, stop... Please don't hurt him..." I said pulling Vegeta off of a terrified Whis and I gave Vegeta a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and then pulled me close. "I appreciate what you are trying to do for me, but you know you have to be with Bulma. Maybe in the after life we will be together, forever..." and he then smirked and nodded then backed away.

"Well, that's one way for Vegeta to start attacking you..." Whis said and he inched closer to me to basically protect him from the wrath of my ex. Vegeta smirked, he knew that he made his boundaries clear.

Two men fighting for me, never thought that would ever happen...

Then we had a little hide and go seek, Saiyan Guardian style. I was in my form and I tried to sense where Goku was first, he always beat me at hide and seek as a kid.

With my powers, I could sense where the Sayian is and what is happening. This was quite neat, what a upgrade. I then climbed up a tree and found a blue boot. Goku...

"Gotcha! I finally won, Goku!!!" I said then fell out of the tree, catching myself before I fell onto the ground and started dancing a victory dance. Then I almost forgot I needed to go find Vegeta. This was going to be fun.

I was using my upgraded senses and found where Vegeta was. He was in the trees and I climbed up. What's with Saiyans and being in trees?! Oh well...

I climbed up and there he was, but he saw me, which made him start flying. "Vegeta!! I found you!" I said and he kept flying.

"Catch me, Katarina!!" He said, he sounded like a 3 year old... wow...

I then flew and caught him, I wrapped my arms around him and guided him down to the water.

"I have missed those good times... me and you... so many things have happened and its been very different." I tell Vegeta, he makes a crooked smile and I smiled warmly.

Maybe coming here was the greatest thing I have done in a long time...