Meeting The Strange Men

I flew as fast as I could to the Z-Fighters. I was hysterical, I went into Kami's House and then I ran to Krillin.

" There is some strange people that are blowing up one of the cities!!!" I yelled falling and hitting my face on the floor, totally normal day for me, sometimes...

Krillin helped me up and sorta panicked, which was totally normal for hims. I told him I was fine and he had the face of relief, thank goodness or he would have panicked more. The Z-fighters followed me to where the strange men were. I finally got to see the men face to face.
The pointy haired dude looked shocked. He then spoke, " Are you Katarina?"

"My Earth name is Akari, but people keep calling me Katarina lately. Which still puzzles me because random strangers these days are coming up and saying, and I quote, are you Katarina?.Are you a Saiyan? Because I still have no clue on what a Saiyan is."

"Yes, I am, and you are too. I have been carrying this with a picture of my soon-to-be princess. She is the prettiest girl I have ever seen in my time traveling the galaxies."
He showed me the photo, and it was picture of a girl that looked exactly like me when I was little. I than showed my picture in my locket. It was a perfect match.

"Where are my manners, Katarina?" The pointy haired guy said, "My name is Vegeta, the prince of all Saiyans. And I have been searching for you for a very long time, you are a very strong Saiyan."

I was shocked about what he just said, He is my Prince, but this race, is it as cruel as Raditz? Is Vegeta crueler?

"And this is my friend, Nappa, and he will help with beating who ever gets in our way." Vegeta said as he looked at all my friends.

" What do you want with us? I don't see why we need to get into a heated battle with you and Curly over there" I said as he came closer to me.

"We need these magical things called The Dragon Balls, do you know how to find them?" Vegeta asked me as he took me to a rock to sit, he held on to my wrist and jerked me there.

" I know what you are looking for, but finding them is a different story. And the other question is, why should I even tell you?" I said as I tried to tug away, he had a huge grip on my wrist.

" Don't go away, I need you to stay with me. You are going to watch the battle Nappa is going to win. He hardly loses." Vegeta said as he held on to my wrist, unable to get away. His hand was like handcuffs, I couldn't get away, like a robber couldn't get away from the police officer he was handcuffed to.

This guy must work out every second, I couldn't even pull free.I looked at Vegeta a little bit, his white gloves, blue battle suit with this armor. His hair stood up at a peak, it was jet black. He was short but had muscles that were the size of my head or a little bit smaller, I might be exaggerating a little about that...
I saw what Nappa was doing, and I really wanted to help, but I was stuck here with Vegeta.

All of my friends were getting torn up out there. Piccolo, Chaiotzu, Tien, and Yamcha were gone, all dead. I cried, wanting to punch Nappa's face in, which would have been more entertaining than sitting on the rock with Thing 1 over here. Vegeta tightened his grip on my wrist.

" What are you doing? The fun is just beginning." Vegeta said as he looked at me.

" This is fun to you?! Those people are like Family to me! And you go on and kill them, I can't get them back! The Dragon Balls are not going to work now!!"

" What?! Is that true?" Vegeta stood up, yanking me up in the process.

" Yeah, you killed Piccolo and he was part of the person that created the Dragon Balls. You guys are idiots! No wonder there are no others here with you." Which I mumbled the last part...

" Nappa!! You fool! I didn't say to kill the Namkeian!" Vegeta said as he looked at him with rage.

" Sorry Boss..." Nappa said, then I tried to escape again. It failed like all the other times.

" Katarina, stop trying to get away. It's so useless." He sat down on the rock again. Krillin kept talking about my brother, and Vegeta was convinced to stop Nappa and wait for Goku.

I was really glad at that point, I will finally see my brother again. I missed Goku so much, I have always sparred with him, and it was so fun to be with my brother, he made my day everyday.
Vegeta then let me go.

" But you need to battle me, my Katarina." He said as he got ready to fight. I fought him awhile. He hit me in the stomach and I could feel nothing but pain. I was in a fetal postion and there were tears in my eyes.

It was horrible, losing to someone that strong in like one move and just feeling so much pain. Vegeta then picked me up and set me on the rock we sat on. I really was in pain. Vegeta then saw Goku, I saw him too, he came to me.

" Here Akari, you will be ok." His voice feeling as warm as a hot cup of tea. He gave me a pat on the head, making me feel really good. I was really surprised Vegeta even let Goku get close to me. Goku then fought Nappa, which Nappa seem very weak. Vegeta saw that too and decided to kill Nappa. I watched him do it, he was a cold blooded murderer. He didn't care, he only did it for his own selfish needs.

Vegeta and Goku had a heated battle, and it got ugly when Vegeta turned into a big ape. He squeezed the life out of Goku, mostly. I couldn't believe that he did that. I then saw Yasarobi, he cut off Vegeta's tail. Which made him shrink down to his normal size. Thank goodness! Vegeta and Goku didn't look so good. I walked closer to the both of them, I checked Goku and he was ok, but he had broken bones everywhere.

I then looked where Vegeta was, he climbing into a pod and Krillin had a sword in his hand ready to kill Vegeta. Goku told Krillin not to, he wanted to fight Vegeta again someday. And Vegeta left in the pod.

I thought, is he really what he is like? Or will he change for me? Or will I change for him?