Meeting a Terrible Evil

We came upon a ship, a huge ship at that. A little tan guy came out and so did this Devil looking Dude. What was this?

"I can feel your magic from here, miss." The little tan bug thing told me.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? And who is this Devil?" I asked and he chuckled.

"My name is Babidi, and this is Dabaura." Then Dabaura interrupted, I think.

"Who are you, you little angel?" He asked me.

"Well, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" I asked and he smiled.

"I like your attitude, you are wonderful. Tell me your name, please." He asked me.

"My name is Akari." I plainly said.

"What a beautiful name!"

"Dabura, enough flirting from you. She isn't your type."

"She could be, you never know..."

"Whatever, I got into her head and found the fear of her's."

He then waved his hands I then felt strange. I blacked out and then once I woke up, I was stuck to Goku!

No! This can't be happening!!! I am stuck to Goku again! Ok, let's take a little trip down memory lane. One time, Master Roshi had super glue on the counter. I didn't know what it was and Goku and I put it on our hands. I then touched Goku and we were stuck. Both of our hands were stuck together. And how we got unstuck, we needed to use a blade...

And I have always been scared by sticky objects... so this is my worst nightmare...