The Next Few Years

It's been a few years since the Cell Games. I have been helping take care of both Goten, my new nephew, and Trunks.

I have been fine, yeah, missing a part of my life, motherhood. But I had responsibilities, and I was helping raise the boys.

Trunks, Goten and I sparred after school, I helped Gohan with schoolwork and other things. Life was good.

I had to stop dating Vegeta a few years ago. I helped organize Bulma and Vegeta's wedding. I was a bridesmaid and I did a lot for that special day.

Instead of Vegeta's bachelor party, he took me out on a date. It was our last night together, it was also the most romantic.

Vegeta sorta stopped fighting, he didn't have Goku to compete with so he didn't have the will to really fight anymore. I would take him to our regular spar place and we would spar a little. Which then sometimes ended us somehow kissing... so weird...

Me, I never dated anyone else, no one really gave me the right attention. I needed someone like Vegeta. I guess I have set the bar too high with other men, but no one really sparked me as hey I need to date that guy.

When I get bored, I get my guitar and go to the woods to sing a little. One day, Trunks found me singing in a tree.

The song, Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison. He climbs the tree and joins me in a different limb.

"Do you know any other song?" He asked me and I started playing.

Silver bullet in the wild blue,
Crack in the walls I am coming through. Think you can stop me, take a look into these eyes. You can gage what you can't tame. There ain't no rules, this ain't game. There is no way to stop the fire inside.

You can escape a pouring rain, you can run to shelter in a hurricane. change your face, lose your name. Lie about things you can't explain. But there is one thing you cannot denie.

The fire inside, the fire inside,
You can't run from what's in your blood, you can't hide, fire inside...

And I stopped in my tracks, mid song. I think when I sing, this song was very true. I had a fire inside, and I won't let it go out.

Hey,

Hope you liked the chapter! The song I put into this chapter is a Bon Jovi song called Fire Inside. I recommend you listen to it, because it is a really wonderful song. See ya next update!
-KatarinaTheSaiyan