A Heated Battle And More Trouble

Goku wanted to punch this Raditz back to where he came from, I could tell by his tone of voice. Piccolo was there with us too, he was going to help Goku out in getting this guy out of here. I wanted to throw a punch but, Goku stopped me and I could feel that he wanted to do it for Gohan.

Goku and Raditz had a pretty cool battle, then Goku had his ace up his sleeve. He got Raditz's tail! He pleaded to my brother, then Goku's good heart got in the way and let him go. Then Gohan popped out of the pod and hit Raditz and Goku grabbed him better and told Piccolo to do "it". I was wondering what "it" was. I didn't have to wonder for long. Piccolo was mumbling,

" I can finally finish him, SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!!!". I could see this purple beam stream out of his fingers. I then looked at Goku, and he gave me a smile.

The blast went thought both of the warriors. I started to cry and I went to Goku, tears running down my face. Raditz then said, " My partners will be here soon." And he died. I was .When I got to Goku, I started to cry harder,

"Why did you do this?"
"I did for our home, don't worry, I have a plan..." he laughed a little laugh and died in my arms.

After a few months more pods came. Gohan was training with Piccolo and I was training with Kami and Mr. Popo, magic was better than it was. I mastered more spells.

I did it all for Goku, which he was training with King Kai. He talked to me telepathically through King Kai. Someday I wanted to train there too. Right now I had the Hyperbolic Time Chamber at the Lookout.

In the time chamber, you can get a year's worth of training in one day! That thing is so cool! It seems mathematically impossible but it does exactly like the description says.
I was still thinking about what Raditz said when he told me I was Saiyan.

"Kami? Am I a Saiyan?" I asked, yearning for an answer.

" I am not sure exactly, I have never encountered a Saiyan before. And if you are one and Goku too, you will be the first Saiyans I have ever met." Kami told me truthfully, " It would be the same way with me, Akari. If I knew the answer I would tell you, but I don't know." Mr. Popo told me.

I then decided to inspect where the pods landed. I flew to one of the big cities and found two funny looking men. One was tall, muscular, and bald. He was really big compared to the other guy. The other guy was short, muscular too, and had pointy black hair. They both wore armor, but the pointy haired dude looked more of fighter than the big guy. They started blowing up the city, I then went and deflected some of the blasts and flew out of there as fast as I could without them spotting me.

Could that be the ones Raditz was talking about!
And could one of them be my prince?!