Never Say Goodbye

He kicked me right in the stomach. I flew into bolders and then I instant transmissioned and I was off the battle field.

I started crying as I was heading for the forest. My stomach hurt so much, it was pure pain. I held my stomach, not hardly a bump, and ran. I stopped in the forest, in the clearing that we would pitch up tents for a week...

I cried and cried, my eyes couldn't take this much crying. I tried using my magic to save Harmony. My magic was flowing to her, but I didn't know if it was working. Then I had a vision, and little Harmony was standing there with her hands on my shoulders.

"Mommy, it's ok, you did the best you could. I am proud of you." She said and I started crying.

"I didn't do the best I could, I should have stayed home. I should be at home, resting and waiting for my little Harmony. I failed you!" I screamed, I knew I couldn't keep her alive.

"Mommy, I will be proud of you no matter what. You are the best, and it wasn't your fault. I wanted you to go and fight, and Cell kicked you even though you were never part of the battle. You can try to save me, but it will drain you even more. I was using the magic you had. That's why you were out of balance. I am sorry mommy." She said and started crying too.

"Harmony, you are special, I shouldn't have gone to the battle." I said, kept blaming myself.

"Mommy, if you aren't there, Cell will take over. You need to take my power and go fight with Daddy and Uncle Goku. I love you, go and take my energy away. I will always love you." She said, and she gave me a hug.

"Before you go, will I ever be able to have you again?" I asked, a silly question but I knew I needed the answer after that kick from Cell.

"I am sorry mommy, you won't be able to have anymore kids. Not even me... but I will always be there. You know the spell to use. Transfer my power to Daddy, Goku, Trunks,Gohan, and yourself and give them strength to fight Cell. It's the only way! Do this Mommy as my final wish. Make it come true!" She exclaimed and gave me a hug. 

"Are you sure? I could save you." I asked

"Yes, mommy, you need to give power to those who need it. I would be just a kid in the way. I know you love me, but you need to choose them over me. I know it will be hard but please, do this wish for me." She said and she was ready.

"Well, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, now does it?" I asked with a smile. Harmony smiled and replied.

"I got that from you, and fighting spirit from Daddy."

"Are you ready, Harmony?" I asked and she shook her head and started helping with the spell.

I felt energy in my stomach drain and go into me and watched the rest go to the ones who need it; Vegeta, Goku,Gohan,Trunks... and myself.

Then Harmony was disappearing, "Thank You, Mommy! You are the best!" She said and I said, "Goodbye, Harmony!" And she replied,

"Never say Goodbye, mommy, I will always be there with you..."