Surprises and Hard Decisions

This can't be... I can't be... how can I be? Well I know, but I have to tell Vegeta! It's his kid too!

I got clothes on, which were baggy, thank goodness... and ran off to see Bulma.

"Bulma, where is Vegeta?" I asked, the Bulma pointed me to the training pod outside. "Thanks!" And I ran outside. I opened the pod and Vegeta was training.

"Hi, Katarina, how are you? Why are you here?" He asked and I wanted to break down and tell him right then. "Vegeta, I need to talk to you... in private..." I said, my stomach getting in knots.

"What is it? We only have one day until the Cell Games." He said and I sat down.

"There is something I really want to tell you..." I said, he wanted me to get to my point.

"I am... having... a...baby..." I said and Vegeta had the shocked look then a smile.

"We are having a kid? Really? How do you know?" Then I had to tell him about my visions I have been having.

"So our child wants you to fight... she must have been talking about the Cell games. But you know Goku wouldn't approve, he would never want you to fight." He said and I started to cry.

"I have always wanted a kid, but I want to help at the Cell Games. If I don't help out, it would be worthless. Plus it would be so horrible if we did have a kid. What about Trunks? He needs his father and Bulma would never like that I am carrying your kid right now. The children would need to know the truth. I don't know what to do." I said, and Vegeta held me in his arms, then took me home.

I didn't tell Goku, or anyone besides Vegeta. He is the only one I am going to tell. I ran outside in the night, want up my tree and thought. I didn't know what to do... should I have this kid that will have a depressed father, or take a shot at fighting Cell.

Then a vision came to me...

I was in a white bed again, and the little girl was on the bed again. "Mommy, I want you to do your best at the Cell Games. I know you will be the best." She said, as she eyed my stomach. "You can do the best thing for both of us. Don't worry... I will always love you... I love you mommy." She said and I was back to reality. I didn't know what to do, but I was going to the Cell Games, thats what Harmony wants.

The next day...

I woke up, a little sick, but not terrible. I got clothes on and was ready to go. My plan was to keep protecting myself and Harmony out of harm's way.

When I got there Vegeta come to me.

"Are you ok? What are you doing?" He asked me.

"I am going to stay on the side lines, it's the best for the little one and I." I whispered, not even loud enough for Piccolo to hear.

I was ready to watch my brother fight Cell.

My brother then fought Cell for awhile. I was surprised that he went first. He fought Goku for awhile... then he transported up near me. "I can hear your little ones heart beat. Too bad you may never hear it ever..." the twisted monster said before I could dodge him.

He hit me...