Keeping The Peace

I ran over to Videl and she was hurt badly. She was shot in the leg... Then everyone else was there and Dende went to heal her. Then Bulma and Master Roshi were fighting because of what Master Roshi said. It was funny when Bulma slapped him.

Then Dende was surprised and Videl shushed him. I all I heard was that Videl didn't tell Gohan yet. Gohan then thanked Dende.

Thoughout the party Vegeta had been really tense.

"Why are you freaking out a ton, Vegeta?" I asked and he kept watching Beerus.

"Really, you need to chill!"

"I can't chill, Katarina, the Earth can be a pile of dust unless we make sure Lord Beerus stays in a good mood."

And then Vegeta freaked out when Beerus stood up, glowing purple. Whis was still seated, not reacting to Beerus.

"Ok everyone!! Gohan's hero time is over! Now let's get ready for the Bingo tournament!!!"

And then music started playing... what is Vegeta doing now!

Then he started singing...

Bingo!! Bingo!!!
Earth is a fun place to be-o
The food is tasty too, yum!
Let's go, play-o!
Let's be friends-o!
Fun time bingo!
Time to play some Bingo!
Olay!

(You can never not laugh at this, Watch it!! I can never stop laughing!!!)

Right then I didn't know what to say. Wow... I can't believe it... he made a complete fool out of himself to keep Beerus happy. Then Vegeta got off the stage and he was mad.

"Why didn't you stop me from making a complete and utter fool of myself, Katarina?!" Vegeta said and then I tried to cool him off.

"Vegeta, I can't just come to the rescue,you know..."

Then I smiled and he smiled back a little. Then I heard Buu yell.

"Pudding cups are all Buu's!!! All pudding cups are for Buu!" And he loudly licked all the pudding cups. And Beerus got mad.

"Give me a pudding cup, you stupid, Pink blob!!!". Then Buu ate all the pudding cups whole.

"You call Buu stupid, you pay!" And they started fighting. Then Vegeta freaked out again.

"I can't even sit down for a second!"

Master Roshi called all the Z-Fighters to fight, which didn't take long for most to just be paralyzed. Beerus used chopsticks to make Piccolo sleep, knock out Tien, and other things. Whis was just eating... thanks Whis... thank you for the help.

Vegeta then turned Super Saiyan, he didn't see a reason to be Mr. Nice Vegeta. So now Vegeta and then Super Saiyan Gotenks went to fight Beerus.

"Really?! You start a fight over a pudding cup?! You really need Gotenks fist rammed down your thoat!" Gotenks said and then he got spanked him really badly, to the point they were separated when they hit the ground.

Then it was Vegeta's turn, what would he do different? I didn't know. He battled with him for awhile until he wasn't Super Saiyan anymore. Which then was bad...

Then he did something that I hoped wouldn't come to this.

"I will be honored to be beaten by you." Which then Beerus replied.

"I will let you die an honorable death with your honor still intact." And the Bulma stopped him.

"You ruined my 38th birthday Party over a Pudding Cup!!!!" And then she slapped him. Which he then slapped her back.

Vegeta then got mad...

" How dare you! THAT'S MY BULMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"