Why Do These Things Happen To me?

Vegeta looked at me, like a Hello? Katarina, Lets get rid of this guy fast! Look. It really annoys me that Vegeta looks at me in a weird way and I am suppose to automatically know what he is thinking. Hello?! I am not a mind reader, thank you very much...

Well back to this situation... this green pipsqueak won a game of rock, paper, scissors against his allies.

That's the most childish way to figure out who goes first... but how can I complain? I do that a lot of times with Goku, usually for something stupid, but never a fight.

Gouldo then started to run and attack Vegeta, pathetically. He then yelled something and then we felt like we were in a time warp. Then we were out of it, and we still saw him standing, untouched.

Skip time, because it gets too boring here... let's go to when we have to battle Recoome.

We defeated Gouldo, now we had the guy named Burter, and the other guy Recoome. Then the red guy came back. Great another guy to fight, without Goku... but I didn't need to be so dependent on him, I could take care of myself...sometimes...

Recoome then mocked us, thinking we are going to be easy to take care of.

It angered me and I went ahead and started attacking him without thinking rationally.

Stupidist mistake ever... a big face palm moment .

I was hitting with pure blind rage, hitting him really hard and knocking him down. Which I was so glad I was knocking him down like that but he kept popping back up like those stupid wack-a-mole moles... those games really annoy me.

I mean, if you get hit in the head with a wooden mallet you would pop back up to get hit again?! I wanted to rip the moles out of the stupid holes and walk away!

Anyway I am getting off topic again... this battle gets boring up until Vegeta tries to pound Recoome's face in... but it gets boring there too... I guess I will have to end it here... anyone want to watch Vegeta hit Recoome? It's worth watching sometimes, describing it is hard...