Darkness Is Upon Us

I felt drained as Goku helps me out of bed. I hardly could stand. What the heck is wrong with me?!

I tried to stand but I was like a calf taking its first steps. All except the calf would stand up better than I did and walked a lot more.

"Whats wrong,Goku? Why did you say you already saw me?" I asked as he sat me down on the stool in the kitchen.

"I saw a goth version of you walk out the door. She was so dark! I was joking around and she said 'Why don't you just shut up clown'." Then I remembered something, I did feel pretty weird last night. Like energy was draining out of me.

"But man, you look incredibly pale, sis. Maybe if I take you to the Lookout, Dende will be able to help you get your color back." My brother said and I smiled a weak smile. Then I heard a explosion from outside.

"KATARINA!!! DON'T MAKE ME MAD!!!" someone said, guessing Vegeta and then I spotted her. She was a gothic version of me. Her hair black(well my hair was originally black), black makeup, black lipstick, and red streaks in her hair. She was wearing one of my gis!

"Come on, Vegeta... I just want to play... and win so you don't cause me so much heart break like you did when you went with that witch BULMA!" This darker Katarina said.

"Katarina, we already settled that! I married her and life is good." Vegeta said and she got madder. She had fangs! What?! Was she like a vamped up version of me?!

"But what about me?! You broke my heart! I can never love again! That's why I am this way, Vegeta. I am your hell." And she grabbed him and was about to eject her fangs into him.

"Enough!!!" I yelled and she looked up at me.

"Well, well, well... if it isn't my goody two-shoes self. Man I am glad to be out of you! I never knew I existed! Until that crystal made me out of your pureness. You were only pure light..  now you have me!"

What did that crystal make?