Goku Vs. Beerus

Goku, in red hair of all colors, was going to fight Beerus. After I became Saiyan Guardian, I have been feeling pretty strange... I was also not use to these powers so... that's probably the case...

I flew alongside Vegeta and Bulma's ship. I was just there, I didn't want to interfere if I didn't need to. It's Goku, he can do it, he is incredibly determined.

Beerus and Goku... what an interesting battle...

The first battle Goku had with him was done in a not even a minute. Goku threw the first punch, Beerus dodged it skillfully. As the punches kept coming, the more Beerus dodged and looked a little to bored with it all.

That battle also ended with Super Saiyan 3 Goku in a crater, unconscious within 2 blows from Beerus.

I felt that this time was going to be different.

We were all just spectators in this battle, we couldn't necessarily interfere. I could, but who knows how far I would get. I would probably end up like what I did after Vegeta got knocked out. This is an occuring theme, he knocks the opponent out, not killing them... he was the God of Destruction, wouldn't be just love to kill us instead of basically sparring us? I still didn't quite understand him.

Goku was again throwing the punches toward Beerus. Didn't Goku learn from his last beating?!

Then Beerus kicked him down into the ground. Then I heard screams and we couldn't see them. Were they underground?! Then Piccolo came to the conclusion that did make sense. Beerus seemed to be holding back, Piccolo was comparing it to training, was Beerus, of all beings, training Goku?

Then I heard a scream from what I thought was Goku and he emerged out of the ground, in his Super Saiyan form?!

He couldn't possibly beat Beerus now! Then to our surprise, his form of Super Saiyan seemed stronger. There was so much power, I could feel it. He wasn't in God from so we could sense his power. He was truly growing stronger. I didn't want really any part of this fight beacause it was Goku's battle. I shouldn't interfere, unless Goku wanted me to.

Goku and Beerus went up into thinner air. I flew up there and saw my brother and Beerus still having the heated battle. Goku blocking, dodging, but it seemed the Beerus was going a little too easy. As Piccolo said earlier when they were underground, it seemed like Beerus was training Goku. They there was finally talking.

"You know, I have been holding back on my power on you, Goku." Beerus told Goku and he smiled.

"Yeah, same here, I have been using half myself." Goku said rubbing the back of his neck, a funny idiosyncrasy of my bother's.

"What?! Well, try this!!" Beerus screamed and made a huge ball like a sun. He then threw it in the direction of Earth and Goku to wipe out both Earth and it's protector in one big energy ball.

I then came over with Goku, he looked at me surprised.

"Akari! You shouldn't be here! You should be down on Earth. And why are your clothes different?"

"No time Goku, but I am not going to lose you again. We are not going to lose you again! We can't take that heartbreak anymore!" And then we both got a hold of the sun sized ball of energy, trying to stop it.

"Goku, we need to stick together. No one should fight alone. Someday, I want to be your hero, you have always been mine since we were little kids. I want you to see, I am no weak girl, I can be a hero too. I may not defeat bad guys like you do but I try to help. With this new power of mine, maybe I could be your hero..." and I had tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe I was crying. Then the ball was getting further into Earth's atmosphere. I felt the heat... then Goku pushed me away and he was trying to stop the ball by himself.

"You jerk!!! You just want to protect Earth by your lonesome. You are sometimes the stupidest guy I know!!!" I screamed.

"But I love you, My brother, Goku!!!" And then Goku was in the ball. Did we just lose?