The Saiyan God

I woke up to Goku and Vegeta picking me up.

"Are you okay?" Goku asked me as if he didn't see the dried blood on my lip.

"Just peachy, never felt better..." and my back started killing me. Then Goku left me with Vegeta, and he grabbed all the Dragon Balls from Bulma's Bingo tournament.

"Can I use the Dragon Balls, Bulma?"

"Whatever you need to get rid of these party crashers." Bulma replied, which then Vegeta whispered to Bulma.

"You know that he is the god of destruction, right?"

"Oh! Hi Lord Beerus!" Bulma told Beerus and Vegeta shook his head.

"That is not going to help our case now!"

Then Goku summoned Shenron. The sky turned dark and the mighty dragon appeared.

"I AM THE MIGHTY SHENRON!!!! PLEASE SPEAK YOUR WISH WITHIN MY POWER!!!" Shenron bellowed, which echoed along the mountain side.

"Well the wish is not actually for us.."

"SPEAK YOUR WISH! I HAVEN'T GOT ALL DAY!!!" Shenron bellowed.

"Well, Lord Beerus, you can ask him the question." Goku said, and then Shenron got frazzled.

"OH! LORD BEERUS IS HERE?!?!? OH I AM SO SORRY... WHAT SHALL I DO?!"

"Just tell me about the Super Saiyan God." Beerus said, a little annoyed.

"Ok... I can tell you all I know."

The Super Saiyan God was created by 5 pure Saiyans instilled into another. The Saiyan God was made to get rid of the worst of the Saiyans.

Then Shenron left and then we all got thinking.

"Let's try to bring the Saiyan god here!" Goku said.
This will be interesting...